Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: WIU Post Game Thoughts

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default WIU Post Game Thoughts

Was there ever an explanation as to what Ty Brooks was thinking after his TD? On the media blog they showed the touchdown and the bow to what looked like about 5 people in the crowd. I kinda get it if they’re being heckled by a number of people but what’s the point when nobody is there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Default Re: WIU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Was there ever an explanation as to what Ty Brooks was thinking after his TD? On the media blog they showed the touchdown and the bow to what looked like about 5 people in the crowd. I kinda get it if they’re being heckled by a number of people but what’s the point when nobody is there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Coach in the presser said he was "just having fun" but that has been addressed. My read was he was talked to, but they did not come down hard on him.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Coach in the presser said he was "just having fun" but that has been addressed. My read was he was talked to, but they did not come down hard on him.
    Klieman and he had about 30 second chat on sideline that was shown on kvly. Klieman didn't look pissed off but seemed he was giving some solid advice for future situations.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Klieman and he had about 30 second chat on sideline that was shown on kvly. Klieman didn't look pissed off but seemed he was giving some solid advice for future situations.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    Not good enough for the angry mob. Klieman should present him to the tailgate lot on Saturday morning for admonishment.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Not good enough for the angry mob. Klieman should present him to the tailgate lot on Saturday morning for admonishment.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Klieman is a players coach. Kramer is the discipline. That's a fact Jack. Watch what Klieman does after he talks to Brooks. It was handled.

Lardsin must go!

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    That being said it I would like to see NDSU offense have more running plays early in the game on the edge instead of the steady diet up the middle for the most part. Get the D-line running side to side and make them tired. We have the depth so it should not be an issue for us.
    OK so 99 is a stud...don't we start 4 seniors on the O Line and RBs who also have been in the program long enough to learn to pass block. It seems the last 2 or 3 games the pressure on Stick when he is in the pocket is quick and he gets dropped...He does hold the ball a little long sometimes, but I just don't like the way the Oline is pass blocking, on the other hand the run blocking has been good, especially when they pull and go the edge or end gap.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    1) Tough road win. WIU is a solid team but our strengths really stand out against their weaknesses.
    2) Easton Stick. Still the best QB in the FCS.
    3) I really wanted to see Jabril Cox take that one back for six. Great work in the secondary in general. Congrats to Hendricks.
    4) I hope Bruce is ok. Good performance by the backs in general. I'm not a fan of the endzone celebrations. Give the ref the ball and act like you've been there before.
    5) Great punting again. Really controlled the field position game well.
    6) I'm becoming a big fan of Dallas Freeman. He's only going to get better.
    7) Easton got the shit kicked out of him a dozen times today. Need to fix whatever is happening there.
    8) Are we vulnerable to the screen the last few games or are just willing to give that up in certain situations?
    9) Another step closer to Frisco.
    As far as I'm concerned NDSU is already in the playoffs and Frisco bound.

Even if you lose 2-3 games your in the playoffs. The only thing left to see is the final rankings, your bracket & how many NDSU will host in Fargo.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison