Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WIU Post Game Thoughts

Default WIU Post Game Thoughts

1) Tough road win. WIU is a solid team but our strengths really stand out against their weaknesses.
    2) Easton Stick. Still the best QB in the FCS.
    3) I really wanted to see Jabril Cox take that one back for six. Great work in the secondary in general. Congrats to Hendricks.
    4) I hope Bruce is ok. Good performance by the backs in general. I'm not a fan of the endzone celebrations. Give the ref the ball and act like you've been there before.
    5) Great punting again. Really controlled the field position game well.
    6) I'm becoming a big fan of Dallas Freeman. He's only going to get better.
    7) Easton got the shit kicked out of him a dozen times today. Need to fix whatever is happening there.
    8) Are we vulnerable to the screen the last few games or are just willing to give that up in certain situations?
    9) Another step closer to Frisco.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: WIU Post Game Thoughts

6-0, baby! I'll take a 27 point win on the road, every day and twice on Saturday.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Whats up with Dez Cain, saw him carry the clipboard on the side line few weeks ago, not seeing him on the field lately. Brock Jensen would have hung 60 on these Butch dogs.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

This is splitting hairs with some really good performances these last several weeks, but it seems like we're blitzing a lot. With the strength of our D-line what is the value in blitzing when we have such a good chance of getting home with our line and playing better coverage. Seems like when we do get burned it's when they attack the spot where the blitz came from.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Need to work on a few things but all in all it was a good win. 6-0 Baby!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Nothing solid about WIU at all.

they suck

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Whats up with Dez Cain, saw him carry the clipboard on the side line. Brock Jensen would have hung 60 on these Butch dogs.
    I think shoulder.. Kleinman says he will be out for a week or 2.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Easton didn't have enough in his tank to carry the offense tonight. There were only 2 drives that worked well, the scoring drive in the first half and the possession that started the second half. Other than that, way too many 3 and outs.

Haven't checked time of possession, but it can't be good. Bison need to convert first downs and dominate when on offense.

Defense wasn't tackling well for most of the game, but came up with killer play when needed.

Count it as a win, and get better for next week.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU 34-7 + 6 -0 = 7NCs
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Great game. WIU is a solid team and tough to run on. 4 picks. Any word on Tanner Volson?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com