Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost Recruits

Default Re: Lost Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Lesure the guy killing us from the leathernecks. Not we could use an WR like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lesure the guy killing us from the leathernecks. we could use a WR like him.

You can say that again.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBisonRock View Post
    You can say that again.
    If he joined the Herd, He may be high fiving with the OL after throwing blocks for our RBs (purple)
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Yep.

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...-Isaiah-Lesure

Not sure the whole situation that led to his decommitment but maybe he has a little extra motivation playing against NDSU???

Who cares. We've won 6 of 7 and were pretty good at all positions.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

This was the best game of Lesures career. Lesure has ~60 career catches and he’s a senior.

When Lesure decommited the NDSU staff flipped Shepherd from USD. They ended up with the much better player.

I get where you're coming from with wanting to know that info but the problem is we never look at who we wouldn't have if that person had stayed committed. It's not fair to look at one without identifying the other. We've had lots of PWO's or even scholarship players we didn't think would become stars that have worked out very well. They could have been the one we missed out on.

Quote Originally Posted by Powder View Post
    I get where you're coming from with wanting to know that info but the problem is we never look at who we wouldn't have if that person had stayed committed. It's not fair to look at one without identifying the other. We've had lots of PWO's or even scholarship players we didn't think would become stars that have worked out very well. They could have been the one we missed out on.
    I guess I’m really not worried about who we missed out on or anything like that. Just was kind of curious how their career has been going and figured some on here had tabs on a few of them. I wouldn’t trade a kid on this team for anybody