Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Western Illinois

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Western Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    The strength is in the herd. Glad a football player agrees. Putting on that green and yellow should be all the swagger they need.

Don't like the roughing the passer penalties either but how is it not holding when the tackle ends up on top of the defensive end every play. Those ends probably get frustrated.
    There's a difference between swagger and being a braggert.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    There's a difference between swagger and being a braggert.
    I'm agreeing with you

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Maybe. I just find it silly when officials and/or fans take offense to someone’s expression of being happy for accomplishing something big in a dangerous sport.

I’m sure glad rodeo fans don’t lose their crap when bull riders and bronc busters do similar acts when they last over eight seconds.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Never witnessed a bull rider having ten other guys out there with him busting their arses to get him to the eight seconds. No penalty if he turns around and celebrates with the guys that made the touchdown possible. Run away from your team to celebrate, toward the opponents sideline, nope. And quite a stretch comparing a bad ass bull rider to scoring a touchdown against WIU. Kind of like comparing a basketball players toughness to a wrestler, not the same universe

That's the thing..mmm he didn't celebrate with his teammates he taunted the crowd. What could of that panalty have meant in a good close game against a good team? There's no place for that shit.
    They can sit his ass for a game.
    I think that would be a little harsh. He made a mistake, but from what they showed after the play with Coach I am sure he got the message.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by MontBison View Post
    He brought the big dick energy so let’s move on. I know it’s against the geriatric rules here but let’s get some swagger rolling. We’ve kicked every teams ass this year were rollin. Let’s take some pride in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I'm agreeing with you
    And I was agreeing with you.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Maybe. I just find it silly when officials and/or fans take offense to someone’s expression of being happy for accomplishing something big in a dangerous sport.

I’m sure glad rodeo fans don’t lose their crap when bull riders and bronc busters do similar acts when they last over eight seconds.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Jfc you really trying to make a rodeo analogy? Not even close.

Jfc you really trying to make a rodeo analogy? Not even close.
    And a big Amen to this.

Hand the ball to the official...act like you've been there before...and plan to be back.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    It wasn't just emotion it was taunting. I don't think he should be beaten up for it but we don't need our players doing that. I am sure that Klieman conveyed that message to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    It's fine and expected to show emotion. Fist pump, run to your teammates and jump up, hug, whatever. He made a big show of it. I'm 99% sure Coach K isn't cool with that.

It's not the end of the world but that's not how this program has operated. Act like you've been there.
    They showed on the KVLY broadcast him getting a pretty lengthy "talking to" by Klieman when he got to the sideline. Klieman didnt get animated at all but it was a good 20 seconds of him calmly talking into Brooks' earhole. I'd say the situation was handled and I'd be very surprised to see it happen again.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They showed on the KVLY broadcast him getting a pretty lengthy "talking to" by Klieman when he got to the sideline. Klieman didnt get animated at all but it was a good 20 seconds of him calmly talking into Brooks' earhole. I'd say the situation was handled and I'd be very surprised to see it happen again.
    And then Klieman went and said something to Kramer and Kramer got a big smile on his face. I herd the story of the stationary bike with no seat. Don't show up late for Kramer's stuff.

Lardsin must go!