Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Anderson the best RB receiving threat in Bison history?

Default Re: Bruce Anderson the best RB receiving threat in Bison history?

Bison report saying BA has a hamstring injury

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Bison report saying BA has a hamstring injury
    If true must be fairly minor. Kolpack reporting in Forum today that Grimsley and Anderson have not been ruled out for next game with ISUr and that Klieman is hoping they can return to practice Tuesday or Wednesday. Fairly good news!

Soft tissue injuries like strained hamstrings are usually more problematic for RBs than at other positions. That's what's kept Leonard Fournette out the majority of this year for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Of course the severity can vary greatly from player to player and injury to injury but I wouldn't be shocked if it keeps him out this week and I'm sure Klieman will play coy about it at his presser today ("We'll work him out as the week progresses and see where he's at..."). If he can't go this week hopefully it's a game or two at most that he's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Soft tissue injuries like strained hamstrings are usually more problematic for RBs than at other positions. That's what's kept Leonard Fournette out the majority of this year for the Jacksonville Jaguars. Of course the severity can vary greatly from player to player and injury to injury but I wouldn't be shocked if it keeps him out this week and I'm sure Klieman will play coy about it at his presser today ("We'll work him out as the week progresses and see where he's at..."). If he can't go this week hopefully it's a game or two at most that he's out.
    They'll need Brooks to go for extended action. How banged up is he at this point? Cofield has looked solid when he's had reps, and wonder if this could be a "1 game" of 4 for Seth Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    They'll need Brooks to go for extended action. How banged up is he at this point? Cofield has looked solid when he's had reps, and wonder if this could be a "1 game" of 4 for Seth Wilson.
    Maybe Clark.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I don't think Brooks is too beat up. He was good enough to come back against WIU after sitting out the UNI game and didn't seem any worse for wear. I would guess between Dunn, Brooks, and Cofield they can handle the load and Klieman even mentioned on the coach's show yesterday that they're comfortable with Brock Robbins carrying the ball some as well. Maybe they'd dress Clark and Wilson in the case that there's another injury but there's still plenty of RBs to share the load I think.

If the Bison would commit to 12 or more carries for Cofield Im betting on him going for BIG yards!!! He's got the IT factor when I see him run.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't think Brooks is too beat up. He was good enough to come back against WIU after sitting out the UNI game and didn't seem any worse for wear. I would guess between Dunn, Brooks, and Cofield they can handle the load and Klieman even mentioned on the coach's show yesterday that they're comfortable with Brock Robbins carrying the ball some as well. Maybe they'd dress Clark and Wilson in the case that there's another injury but there's still plenty of RBs to share the load I think.
    I like this. They have the ability to get the LBs running a bit.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    If the Bison would commit to 12 or more carries for Cofield Im betting on him going for BIG yards!!! He's got the IT factor when I see him run.
    Couldn’t agree more. Kid is electric. Spin moves jump cuts. Good vision. No idea why he didn’t get more run last week with Bruce going down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Couldn’t agree more. Kid is electric. Spin moves jump cuts. Good vision. No idea why he didn’t get more run last week with Bruce going down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kleiman alluded to pass protection issues with Cofield. He still needs to be better in pass protection to get reps with the 1's with the game still in the balance.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck