Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Anderson the best RB receiving threat in Bison history?

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Bruce Anderson the best RB receiving threat in Bison history?

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    That is a major blow. He had a chance to creep up to a late day two pick. If he isn't full go for the combine and his pro day, then he could drop to UDFA status pretty easily. It also sounds like he got blown up in pass pro a few times before leaving with the injury. Wonder if his poor performance was due to pushing through an injury. Tough blow...

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

CHRIST!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

The combine is where Bruce will either improve his stock or drop. He needs to be healthy going in and ready to give it his all. "small" school guys always have a tougher road to travel and Bruce can do it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    The combine is where Bruce will either improve his stock or drop. He needs to be healthy going in and ready to give it his all. "small" school guys always have a tougher road to travel and Bruce can do it.
    Hopefully he can get healthy by then. I seem to remember it being in early to mid February back during the Wentz-athon in 2016 but this year it doesn't start until 2/26 and RBs don't work out until 3/1 so that gives him 4 weeks. In any case it's probably going to hurt his combine performance since he won't be able to train as he'd like to in preparation. His 40 time is going to be critical to his draft stock so it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't run at the combine and instead holds out and runs on NDSU's pro day instead.

According to his agent, Bruce met with over 20 teams while at the Senior Bowl. Pro day could have a nice amount of scouts this year if weather cooperates. May help guys like Shep, Grimsley, and Volson get UDFA and training camp looks.

Hopefully he did enough in the first 2 days to impress. Just hope hes healthy by combine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    Hopefully he did enough in the first 2 days to impress. Just hope hes healthy by combine.
    He does not have a combine invite at this point does he?

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    He does not have a combine invite at this point does he?
    I guess we don't know, but everyone at the senior bowl should probably get one IMO. Bruce has good tape too. He would be a rather moderate snub at this point if he didn't get invited.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    I guess we don't know, but everyone at the senior bowl should probably get one IMO. Bruce has good tape too. He would be a rather moderate snub at this point if he didn't get invited.
    This would be my impression.

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    According to his agent, Bruce met with over 20 teams while at the Senior Bowl. Pro day could have a nice amount of scouts this year if weather cooperates. May help guys like Shep, Grimsley, and Volson get UDFA and training camp looks.
    I could be wrong but was under the impression that Grimsley had no interest in the next level?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!