Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Bruce Anderson the best RB receiving threat in Bison history?

Default Re: Bruce Anderson the best RB receiving threat in Bison history?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    I think another thing that gives him a great advantage to be drafted is the fact he was a great special teams player early in his career.

special teams ability is very very underestimated in as far as gauging a players chance at a roster spot...….and once on a roster then a chance of lighting in a bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    special teams ability is very very underestimated in as far as gauging a players chance at a roster spot...….and once on a roster then a chance of lighting in a bottle.
    After his running....I think it his receiving skills out of the Backfield that gives him more of a chance then teams. But yes the more you can do.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

IMO, there's no doubt Bruce gets drafted, give Lance Dunn a chance as well and he will surprise some folks in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    IMO, there's no doubt Bruce gets drafted, give Lance Dunn a chance as well and he will surprise some folks in the NFL.
    This guy has a pretty good track record of projecting draft position for FCS guys: https://twitter.com/joshbdraft/statu...00139348377601

He says Bruce has a 5th round grade as of right now.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This guy has a pretty good track record of projecting draft position for FCS guys: https://twitter.com/joshbdraft/statu...00139348377601

He says Bruce has a 5th round grade as of right now.
    Cool. Hopefully he gets a shot along with Dunn.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bruce accepted an invite to the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl. He'll be doing that and the Senior Bowl. I'm guessing he wants to make up for not playing in the championship.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...e=95924&spln=1

I assume he is getting a combine invite? Anybody know when those become official?

Man I hope he stays healthy through this process. I know he is capable of running a 4.5. It is vitally important to his financial future to get that number as low as physically possible for him.

He has great film and he will ace the interview process, but that forty can be the difference between being a 4th round pick and going undrafted.

Love THE BRUCE!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Bruce accepted an invite to the NFLPA Collegiate Bowl. He'll be doing that and the Senior Bowl. I'm guessing he wants to make up for not playing in the championship.

Hope he can stay healthy for both and the combine. He's really struggled with muscle issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Hope he can stay healthy for both and the combine. He's really struggled with muscle issues.
    just saw that Plaxico Buress is one of the coaches for this gaem.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post

I think this information is B.S. I can't find anything to corroborate it. Looks like rotoworld messed up. UND runningback is in the collegiate bowl.