Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Western Illinois and Rain

Default Re: Western Illinois and Rain

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm more concerned with it being a night game. It's really dark at that place.
    Small North Dakota high schools have better lighting than that place does, and more fans too.

moosbah is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    Small North Dakota high schools have better lighting than that place does, and more fans too.
    I believe this is standard issue for night games in Macomb.

Sioux SUCK! It just has a nice ring to it.

R.I.P. CLC
    5/13/2012

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I am debating making this trip, but the bulldog would probably need to come with (which makes everything more challenging). Does anyone know anything about the Macomb Inn? I see they take dogs.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    The tailgate lot is paved so we’re good
    We? As in you're making the trip?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did you even check a weather report before starting this thread? Everything I've checked says rain Tuesday into Wednesday morning. Then nothing until Saturday night. Low winds. Highs around 50. I swear people just create drama to have drama in their life. And let's say it is raining Saturday. Well guess what? Fargo turned into Seattle suddenly and we have the exact same weather going on right now with 4 outdoor fields the team can practice on. Rain and cold weather has been the norm for over a week now. Sorry for the rant.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Unless I am totally wrong WIU will play in the same conditions.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Bring a poncho.....
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Bring a poncho.....
    I got a rainsuit before the ISUr game last year. At least it won't start snowing during this one.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Our coaching staff that has won 3 out of the last 4 national championships knows what they are doing. Besides they play on turf and we practice on turf outside. And it's been raining all week here too. We didn't have a problem playing in the snow and rain at Illinois State last year. Not sure why rain is such a big deal. Both teams have to deal with it.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I got a rainsuit before the ISUr game last year. At least it won't start snowing during this one.
    First road trip of the year for me. Pickup full of buddies to make the trek to Macomb.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.