3. SDSU- Dont see anyone else as good or balanced
    4. Kennesaw- Actually think they're a good team
    5. Wofford- Good defense. Shouldve beat Wyoming
    6. EWU- Its hard to put them higher without much defense
    7. Elon- Good team
    8. Illinois St- Underrated, let down loss to Missouri St
    9. Towson- Nice wins over Nova and Stony Brook
    10. Nicholls- Beat KU I guess
    Wonder where most people would have Ill. State if they beat Missouri State by a couple TDs like they probably should have?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Week 6 Polls

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Wonder where most people would have Ill. State if they beat Missouri State by a couple TDs like they probably should have?
    If they had just won the game against the Bears we may have been looking at a 1 vs. 2 matchup this weekend.

Bison linebackers are fast and play really well in space. I look for the Red birds to run at our linebackers, taking advantage of their lack of size and weight over four quarters. If the Bison offense can score a couple early I see this as a going away win. If the Bison start slow and the Red birds can run, run, run, this game could be very close. QUICK start easy win, SLOW start, long close game....

Bison are 6-0 and fans bitch about close games and bitched about first three games being blowouts. Has NDSU played a perfect game on both sides of the ball yet in a game? NO!. Have we stayed vanilla on offense yet? YES!!! Just last game we pulled out the wildcat for a play to give teams something to think about. We are still not deep into the playbook on offense. We still are one of 4-5 teams that have a shot at winning it all. We will continue to get every teams best shot every game. It is their chance to make a statement in the FCS world just like ELON did over JMU. Following week ELON lays an egg. We need to stay steady and true and march on during each game. Never looking ahead and finish each play. Go Bison.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Bison are 6-0 and fans bitch about close games and bitched about first three games being blowouts. Has NDSU played a perfect game on both sides of the ball yet in a game? NO!. Have we stayed vanilla on offense yet? YES!!! Just last game we pulled out the wildcat for a play to give teams something to think about. We are still not deep into the playbook on offense. We still are one of 4-5 teams that have a shot at winning it all. We will continue to get every teams best shot every game. It is their chance to make a statement in the FCS world just like ELON did over JMU. Following week ELON lays an egg. We need to stay steady and true and march on during each game. Never looking ahead and finish each play. Go Bison.
    I don’t forget that back in 2010-2012 EVERY game was questionable and a win was a win, with post-game celebratory drinks in tailgate lot after a win. We take things a bit for granted now. I’m much more calm watching these days tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I don’t forget that back in 2010-2012 EVERY game was questionable and a win was a win, with post-game celebratory drinks in tailgate lot after a win. We take things a bit for granted now. I’m much more calm watching these days tho.

As of Nov. 1st I will get my total retirement. I have several things on my bucket list. The National Air Races in Reno, a trip to Ireland, Scotland & England and an NDSU game in the Fargo Dome. I've been to England & France, but I'd like to go back to England. See you in 2 years.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    As of Nov. 1st I will get my total retirement. I have several things on my bucket list. The National Air Races in Reno, a trip to Ireland, Scotland & England and an NDSU game in the Fargo Dome. I've been to England & France, but I'd like to go back to England. See you in 2 years.
    Make plans to go to NDSU v. Ducks game in 2 years. We’ll have NFL prospectS at QB, LT and RB. I’ll get you a ticket, cuz Tranny Bison won’t be able to. He’s a loser ....

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Make plans to go to NDSU v. Ducks game in 2 years. We’ll have NFL prospectS at QB, LT and RB. I’ll get you a ticket, cuz Tranny Bison won’t be able to. He’s a loser ....

The Ducks are comming to the Fargo Dome? I want to go to a game in the Fargo Dome against a tough foe. I want NDSU to win but my monies worth!

Yes I want to go to a GSU bowl game but thats not on my bucket list. Thats something that will happen if we make a comeback.
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

Come up to an NDSU-SDSU game in the dome, you will be entertained.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.