Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: JMU loses to Elon 27-24!

KC Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: JMU loses to Elon 27-24!

I realize that SDSU has already moved up to #2 but with a loss in one week and having go to overtime to win over a team that was winless last year the next and they move UP??? BTW, Indiana State's offense looked very good in the game or was SDSU's defense that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Bison View Post
    I realize that SDSU has already moved up to #2 but with a loss in one week and having go to overtime to win over a team that was winless last year the next and they move UP??? BTW, Indiana State's offense looked very good in the game or was SDSU's defense that bad?
    I watched the whole game. SDSU's defense looked bad against the pass...really bad. Indiana St struggled in their running game...especially in short yardage situations. SDSU was their own enemy on offense as well. Indiana St only stopped them when SDSU would go conservative. SDSU even pulled out a fake field goal for a td. Seemed weird at the time they felt they needed to use that play against Indiana St.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Seemed weird at the time they felt they needed to use that play against Indiana St.
    Stig doesn't want his points per game average to drop too much.

That was put in to the game plan against the Business and they didn't get to use it so ol' Stuffy just couldn't help himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I watched the whole game. SDSU's defense looked bad against the pass...really bad. Indiana St struggled in their running game...especially in short yardage situations. SDSU was their own enemy on offense as well. Indiana St only stopped them when SDSU would go conservative. SDSU even pulled out a fake field goal for a td. Seemed weird at the time they felt they needed to use that play against Indiana St.
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Elon loses to Delaware 28-16

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    Meh! Doesn't affect my opinion of JMU. How many times have we seen a team win their superbowl against us and then come out flat the next week? (OK, not many consider our W/L record, but you get the point)

Quote Originally Posted by HerdistheWord View Post
    Meh! Doesn't affect my opinion of JMU. How many times have we seen a team win their superbowl against us and then come out flat the next week? (OK, not many consider our W/L record, but you get the point)
    No but it's great for NDSU considering they have that dominant win over Delaware in their back pocket. Honestly at this point considering EWU's loss today as well I think the Bison could lose and still be the #1 team in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    No but it's great for NDSU considering they have that dominant win over Delaware in their back pocket. Honestly at this point considering EWU's loss today as well I think the Bison could lose and still be the #1 team in the country.
    But, let's not find out.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I thought of that too. It's basically a 2 loss cushion the bison have

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    Elon lost it’s QB in the 1st quarter with a knee injury. “The initial prognosis isn’t great,” (Coach) Cignetti said of Cheek’s status.”
    Will be interesting to see how Elon responds to this, what kind of depth do they have etc.
    Their star RB did not play either. (hamstring injury)

https://www.google.com/amp/www.theti...emplate=ampart