Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI Post Game Thoughts

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UNI Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by BisonEngrGirl View Post
    Being our first away game, against UNI, after UNI had two shutout game before us, I am happy. We started out on our heels on both sides of the ball but were able to adjust. For some reason UNI stopped running screens for a while after the half, which was odd because it was working so well for them. Our offensive line really showed their dominance today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. Playing a solid team on the road and they always take some chances to get a leg up when they play the Bison. We didn't panic and made the necessary adjustments. Nobody lost their composure even when they started throwing fists around

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This was our one bad game this season. The issues with our Linebackers and safeties today will get ironed out, our team will be lights out from here on. That fourth quarter offense was amazing, Easton is the dude, Bruuuce is AA.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I was called out on my NDSU/EWU prediction last week...maybe not looking so far out there now.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    A Big Sky team doesn't deserve to be #2 much less in the top 5 until that conference produces. When was the last time, 2010?

Defense is fine. Nice to see the offense put up points when needed. Its us and everybody else. Sdsu not far behind, but everyone else is. Bunnies wont wanna touch us in December. Barring some major injuries, we will be back in Frisco.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by perthbison View Post
    Nobody lost their composure even when they started throwing fists around
    Nope just showed him where he could Stick it with that last TD. Playing like Walter Payton right now. 6TDs yesterday.

Lardsin must go!

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    This was our one bad game this season. The issues with our Linebackers and safeties today will get ironed out, our team will be lights out from here on. That fourth quarter offense was amazing, Easton is the dude, Bruuuce is AA.
    Don't forget to give credit to the big boys up front. The O-line dominated this game!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Don't forget to give credit to the big boys up front. The O-line dominated this game!
    When they put both Volsons in I call them the North Dakota smash brothers. Thor should probably let the high ankle sprain heal for the playoffs.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    When they put both Volsons in I call them the North Dakota smash brothers. Thor should probably let the high ankle sprain heal for the playoffs.
    When Johnson went out and it was Bacon in a Volson sandwich along the right side of the line that was 917 lbs of North Dakota beef (maybe more depending on how many cheeseburgers they ate this week) putting the hurt on the Panther front 7.

I was checking stats on ESPN while watching the game, took a screenshot after our first touchdown. Anyone else see it?Screenshot_20181006-134740.jpg