Page 60 of 62 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU v. Northern Iowa

Default Re: GDT: NDSU v. Northern Iowa

This. Zero interested in making that trip.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    the NDSU travelling fanbase is an embarassment.

90% is ages 70+
    Some guy in row 4 was probably the dumbest football fan i've ever encountered, yelling at stick & klieman the whole game bitching about offense (we put up 51)
    Not 1 group of fans under 40, not even kidding.
    NDSU admin needs to be worried about keeping the fanbase excited 102-8 and trophy chasing isn't adding young fans.

ps- UNI fanbase is worse, total apathy, they are all Hawkeye or Cyclone fans. but hey, it was BAND DAY!
    Come to Macomb on Saturday. I'll buy you a beer.

Also, YOU'RE not under 40.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

90% is ages 70+
    Some guy in row 4 was probably the dumbest football fan i've ever encountered, yelling at stick & klieman the whole game bitching about offense (we put up 51)
    NDSU admin needs to be worried about keeping the fanbase excited 102-8 and trophy chasing isn't adding young fans.

ps- UNI fanbase is worse, total apathy, they are all Hawkeye or Cyclone fans. but hey, it was BAND DAY!
    Yeah...as usual your wrong and exaggerating

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    This. Zero interested in making that trip.
    I used to like traveling to SDSU games too, but the venom spewed by both UNI and SDSU fans while at their venues made me not want to go there anymore. Never had any issues at USD.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I used to like traveling to SDSU games too, but the venom spewed by both UNI and SDSU fans while at their venues made me not want to go there anymore. Never had any issues at USD.
    The fans at SDSU ruined it for me ever going there again...UNI fell at the wrong time

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I’m going to take this as a challenge and win them over with my charm...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

90% is ages 70+

Thanks. .
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Look at all those geriatric MFs

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

90% is ages 70+

The crowd shots would disagree with your percentage but then it's hard to judge on a few shots. In general I'd agree that the travelers are likely going to be the older empty nesters. We have a hard enough time juggling our two kids schedules with the home games. Would imagine a lot of parents with the elementary aged kids to high school have kids in extracurricular activities to think of. This can make it hard to justify a two days + trip.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

because we all know that NDSU and Team Makers gets their money from NDSU fans under the age of 40.

Fans 18-35 will definitely pay for that FBS stadium you wont shut the hell up about.