Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: UNI Week

Default Re: UNI Week

Quote Originally Posted by Gully View Post
    This is just fantastic. Someone needs to create a meme with pictures over the years displaying his various stages of grief.
    Lol. Gifs with some animation would be better...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Haven't seen this mentioned, so I thought I would bring your attention to it. UNI has a brand new football field. From what I've heard, the previous one was damaged during its installation, hence the problems with gaps, bumps, and non-straight lines. Fortunately, all that is gone now. Hope you enjoy the new turf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpKCjakOKUo
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Haven't seen this mentioned, so I thought I would bring your attention to it. UNI has a brand new football field. From what I've heard, the previous one was damaged during its installation, hence the problems with gaps, bumps, and non-straight lines. Fortunately, all that is gone now. Hope you enjoy the new turf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpKCjakOKUo
    That happened to us too. They screwed up something on the installation and then had to replace it. They gave us the damaged turf at a discount and we put it on the practice field.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Looking good Billy Ray!

Ndsu must be doing a walk through at the dome...seems a little late for an arrival

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Ndsu must be doing a walk through at the dome...seems a little late for an arrival
    Always. Routine after Montana game years ago. Heard the story many years ago at TM
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I just saw on Twitter that the truck hauling the equipment trailer is none other than Jedre Cyr's. Is that going to be the job for his family during the season? Not a lot of road games but that's pretty cool nonetheless. Don't they usually haul grain?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I just saw on Twitter that the truck hauling the equipment trailer is none other than Jedre Cyr's. Is that going to be the job for his family during the season? Not a lot of road games but that's pretty cool nonetheless. Don't they usually haul grain?
    They generally hauled livestock.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

That is pretty fricking sweet!

Yes, they are doing all games except USD. Ramp at Dakota dome not compatible with trailers.

533 In a row