Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI Week

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UNI Week

Farley's weekly press conference starts ar the 17 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/Wdaj83L1Hbs
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    The distraction comes from the outside with everyone talking about it. The players get tired of being asked about it. The streak it self is why they play the game.
    No disagreement for me. I wasn't giving a personal opinion...just remembered players talking about it.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Farley's weekly press conference starts ar the 17 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/Wdaj83L1Hbs
    Holy shit, did he say his defense isn't ready for NDSU? That's some next level coach speak.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Any charter buses heading to uni?

Lardsin must go!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Holy shit, did he say his defense isn't ready for NDSU? That's some next level coach speak.
    Who's the little brother in the valley now?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    No disagreement for me. I wasn't giving a personal opinion...just remembered players talking about it.
    You're wrong though. Doesnt matter that players said there was pressure- 56 said it himself- there is absolutely no pressure- internal or external- of a record setting win streak. Anyone who says that there could be pressure is an idiot.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    For the sake of discussion I asked you a question which I guess you were unwilling to answer. Why should I offer my opinion on the status of the team like you did? Are you setting the parameters on how one should reply to your posts?

But again---I dont see what pressure and or the toll it was taking on the team. Pressure would be involved in a losing streak. Big--Winning streaks you go along for the ride and enjoy them as they dont happen often.

As far as the fans go they seem to be more injured when a streak ends. Then you hear the normal rationalization that is was the best thing to happen to the team because they were getting complacent. WTF???? They just come off of a winning streak and lose one game and they are now complacent??????? I dont get it.
    Firstly, you didn't ask me a question, you made a statement and left it at that. The reason I asked for your opinion since you didn't seem to agree with what I said, was that I thought I remembered plenty of discussion on here around the time of that loss about pressure and lack of enjoyment from our players, that's all. TAB confirmed my speculation. I also said I might be off based, and it wouldn't be the first time, basically saying I could be wrong.

Don't lump me into the group of fans you speak of that think any loss is because of complacency. I never used that word. I've just seen the Bison bounce back a couple of times the last few years after a loss and go on to win a title.

I know you and CAS are former players, I'm not. Maybe you both can shed some light on what it feels like as a player to be the 3 time defending national champions with a 33 game winning streak going.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Firstly, you didn't ask me a question, you made a statement and left it at that. The reason I asked for your opinion since you didn't seem to agree with what I said, was that I thought I remembered plenty of discussion on here around the time of that loss about pressure and lack of enjoyment from our players, that's all. TAB confirmed my speculation. I also said I might be off based, and it wouldn't be the first time, basically saying I could be wrong.

Don't lump me into the group of fans you speak of that think any loss is because of complacency. I never used that word. I've just seen the Bison bounce back a couple of times the last few years after a loss and go on to win a title.

I know you and CAS are former players, I'm not. Maybe you both can shed some light on what it feels like as a player to be the 3 time defending national champions with a 33 game winning streak going.
    Nooooooo , no, no, no 14>1........ 56 SAID THERE IS NO PRESSURE OF A STREAK! It simply does not matter that the players aknowledged that there definitely WAS pressure, 56 said there isnt! You're an idiot. so is anyone who says that there could be pressure with a record setting win streak.

You "dodged" a question (even though there was no question) and you said losses are because you think we are "complacent" (even though you never said that). 56 has spoken, you are an idiot.
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

gumby013 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Line at -12.5

O/U is 43
    Looking good Billy Ray!

Who's gonna party with us Friday Night on Suds Rooftop ??
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?