Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UNI Week

tolnabison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default UNI Week

Figured I'd get this started..

Big week for us, another rivalry game after an emotional win over another rival. They won 33-0 on Thursday night over ISU-B.

UNI has a two headed rushing attack between Allen (312 yards) and Weymiller (208 yards).

I watched most of the ISU-B game, the Sycamores moved the ball on them most of the game just couldn't convert a few drives that changed the first half.

Their defense looks fast and athletic. Will be another dog fight in the valley against a team that always plays us tough.
    Last edited by tolnabison; 10-01-2018 at 07:31 PM.

G_Funky is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UNI Week

game wont be as close as the score indicates as we'll choose to kick two short field goals (and miss) instead of going for it on 4th and short.
    This is not 'Nam. This is Bisonville. There are rules here.

Hopefully we keep focused after the Marker game this past weekend. First road game of the season and I am hoping we don't come out flat (again).

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bison play very well on the road usually. I think they're looking forward to a road game/business trip, and are a focused bunch that will get the W. First UNI game I'll miss in quite some time, since probably the -40 yard rushing performance down there with Mohler at QB...sack city. Enjoy this one for me Bison nation! Not sure how much I'll try to stream this from Argentina as I'm thinking I'll be pretty busy during game time.

Bison 34
    Panthers 17

Go Bison!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Bison play very well on the road usually. I think they're looking forward to a road game/business trip, and are a focused bunch that will get the W. First UNI game I'll miss in quite some time, since probably the -40 yard rushing performance down there with Mohler at QB...sack city. Enjoy this one for me Bison nation! Not sure how much I'll try to stream this from Argentina as I'm thinking I'll be pretty busy during game time.

Bison 34
    Panthers 17

Go Bison!
    There is one place they haven't played well on the road in the last couple years...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

First Business trip of the year. Bison will be on point and come back with a W out of IO_A.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Bison overcame many obstacles yet beat SDSU, this game will be hard fought but Bison will prevail 20 to 14

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    There is one place they haven't played well on the road in the last couple years...
    Missouri State
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Missouri State
    And thats looking like a better game than thought

Have not followed uni to much this year, but they started the game at mont with dunne as the qb and montana shut them out the 1st half, they used Colton Howell as qb for 2nd half and he brought them to 3 points of tying, and the uni D shut down mont the 2nd half.

Interesting to see what they have in store ... Bison should win by a couple scores.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........