Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FCS 2018 Week 6 Survivor Pick 'Em

Default Re: FCS 2018 Week 6 Survivor Pick 'Em

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    As always, you show your heartfelt compassion for fellow humans, especially after a mind-blowing loss. Bisonville is lucky to have someone who consistently puts other's feelings above your own. Really appreciate it. Thank you, Leghorn. Thank you.
    Hahaha. OH you were taking this free pick em seriously? It was actually supposed to be a gif that was saying "so long old friend, it was a fun ride...."

but you took it the complete opposite and look butthurt over it.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Hahaha. OH you were taking this free pick em seriously? It was actually supposed to be a gif that was saying "so long old friend, it was a fun ride...."

but you took it the complete opposite and look butthurt over it.
    No butt hurt at all. Took it how you posted it and was just poking some fun back at you, dude. Re-read my post as tongue in cheek. But seriously, how the hell do the Griz piss that game down their leg?
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    No butt hurt at all. Took it how you posted it and was just poking some fun back at you, dude. Re-read my post as tongue in cheek. But seriously, how the hell do the Griz piss that game down their leg?
    The legacy of Stitt.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin