Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Stick is a very good QB. One of the better college qbs in the game today. But he's not going to be amn NFL qb. Still, there isn't another QB I would want running my college team.
    He played at a very high level yesterday. Except Darius Shepard he has no-name, converted or Redshirt freshman receivers around him. That pass to Dallas Freeman near the EndZone was a beauty. Sadly, Dallas Freeman caught the pass and dropped it which would have been a TD. That was similar to a pass that Nate Moody dropped near the endzone few years ago when Carson was the QB. Another TD pass to Darius Shepard got cancelled for a holding penalty on #71. The interception was not his fault, Phoenix Sproles moved to a different spot after Easton threw the pass. If he is playing at this level every week then I dont see why he wont be drafted in the 3-4 round.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Congrats on winning a hard fought game, I’m sure we’ll be sent back in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Congrats on winning a hard fought game, I’m sure we’ll be sent back in the playoffs.

Yep. See ya Dec 21st!

actually youll probably end up being JMU's 3 seed, unless you trip on your own dicks which you sometimes do. then its back down to 4 or 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post

If you could pick where to be sent... NDSU or James Madison?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Truth. During the game, a bunny fan near us was trying to get back to his seat by climbing over an unoccupied seat in the row below. He stuck his foot on the seat bottom and it folded up, then his foot went between the seat and back rest, causing him to be trapped. He couldn't get it out, needed help to take his shoe off. When he finally got out, Bison fans told him: watch out for the wrabbbit twraps, they are twricky!
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

It has probably been talked about already, but I was very disappointed with the clock operator. Is that a FargoDome employee, or a MVFC official?

Also, the early whistle for Bruuuuuce's run when he was never down and calling TC out of bounds for a 5 yard loss when he clearly passed the ball long before he stepped out were terrible calls, and frustrating for both fanbases.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    It has probably been talked about already, but I was very disappointed with the clock operator. Is that a FargoDome employee, or a MVFC official?

Also, the early whistle for Bruuuuuce's run when he was never down and calling TC out of bounds for a 5 yard loss when he clearly passed the ball long before he stepped out were terrible calls, and frustrating for both fanbases.
    Well just to be fair the one clock issue was not the operator it was on the stripes. The 40-sec clock does not run when there is less than 40 sec left in the period. There were 39 secs left and the stripes freaked out when they realized they did not see the 40-sec clock. They stopped play with 3 secs left.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post

A rabbit fan in our section was swinging his arms rather wildly after a Bison Incompletion. In so doing, he wacked an old lady in the face and appeared less than completely apologetic afterwards. He heard about it from a few other fans in the area and one I'm pretty sure called security about him. At half time a Bison fan who must have been his friend came and screamed profanities at every one around his friend including my two kids for apparently giving him a hard time just because he was a Jack's fan. By the end of the game the old lady who got smacked left then later her daughter and husband left to. Jack fan shook everyone's hand after game.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    In Brookings there no more Joose.
    Stig's drinking was profuse.
    When the vomit it did induce,
    came out it was colored bright chartreuse.

Joose Joose Joose Joose Joose Joose
    JOOSE-JOOSE!!!
    MALT-LIQU-OR!!!
    Joose Joose Joose Joose Joose Joose Joose Joose Joose

Drunk Stig lost by one plus three,
    Oh, crap, he's driving me!
    When drunk and ditched we'll be,
    We know he'll be getting off scot free!

Second verse by:
    @UNDHelmetCar

I just got finished watching the Bunnies again. Four screw-ups on the clock were inexcusable. Lots of slow motion in the game also. Shaw noted Sproles moved at the last moment, and Christion threw a pass at the last moment. Two of Stick's passes were broken up at the last moment. Obviously way too much hang time. He will never make it in the NFL.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix