Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

(Now that my rant is over) we had two SDSU college students who sat in front of us and I couldn't have had a better time giving them some good-natured crap throughout the game. It started before the game when I asked them what was on that banner that was hanging on the South wall. When they hemmed and hawed I suggested they take a picture and send it to Stig and ask him if he knew what it was. From then on out the good times rolled.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Marker's home.

Nuff said.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNation11 View Post
    Anyone complaining about Stick's att/comp or comp % is not with it in the head. He threw at least 3 50/50 balls that were never caught. Perfect throws that gave the receiver a chance. Then one a safety made the play of his life to stop a 70 yard TD. A 5th throw the db tackled Freeman to prevent a TD. A dropped pass by Shep on a crossing route. His worst miss (outside of the INT) was an absolute bullet too far in front of Shep because he was going to get blasted. The man was on fire today and none of his stats will show it outside of a check in the win column. Sure, he still needs to learn to dump the ball to the rb instead of holding onto the ball and taking a sack, but the dude has IT. And by IT, I mean everything you want from a qb at this level, in this system with the intangibles to play at the next level. That's why Carson was so highly regarded by scouts. His numbers, I'm betting, are eerily similar to Stick. Wake up people. This guy is a legend.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Good point. The low percentage was more on the offense being aggressive and not making plays. You gotta win some of those 50/50 balls or defenses wont respectit. Easton made plays at cruitial plays and his running ability is sick

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    The interception he threw was not his fault, after Easton rolled to right he saw Phoenix RS WR was covered by a defender, Phoenix stood there and did not move so Easton threw then after Easton threw the ball Phoenix moves to the left of Stick, it was miscommunication with the Redshirt Freshman WR. It was not Easton's fault. He played good today. We won largely because of Easton today.
    Who are you?

You are NOT the GOBISON123 that I know.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Default SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Easton Stick will be drafted into the NFL. It will be well earned and the benefactors of the draft choice will be high fiving themselves

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    (Now that my rant is over) we had two SDSU college students who sat in front of us and I couldn't have had a better time giving them some good-natured crap throughout the game. It started before the game when I asked them what was on that banner that was hanging on the South wall. When they hemmed and hawed I suggested they take a picture and send it to Stig and ask him if he knew what it was. From then on out the good times rolled.
    Section 8 by chance? They seemed like good guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...

Quote Originally Posted by BFKasper14 View Post
    Section 8 by chance? They seemed like good guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nope, section 27. They were a blast.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

1) NDSU got SDSU’s best effort, but not the official’s. I know I’m a “bit” of a homer, but if the Bison are going to get nailed for ticky-tacky penalties, they need to be called on the other team too.

2) Rozeboom is nearing Ndamukong Suh-nastiness. He’s a great linebacker, but does a lot of dirty crap. No need to gator/barrel roll an opponent’s legs once he’s down and absolutely no need to dive over the linemen as the QB takes time to take a knee in the Victory Formation. With the stuff he gets away with, he better hope karma isn’t a thing.

3) In regards to the meltdown on the game day thread when Klieman took a T.O. at the end of the first half, I say he did the correct thing. Although SDSU wasn’t set, they were lined up and could have done something with a few seconds left. With the secondary not set yet and Stiegelmeier on the other side, no need to give them any chance of a trick play.

4) Although it doesn’t show statistically, Easton performed awesomely. The runs on the game clinching drive reminds of the same determination he had in the Iowa game.

5) SDSU is probably the toughest opponent in the MVFC that NDSU will face, but expect nothing to be easy, especially starting next week against Northern Iowa.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Only if the playoffs don't count.
    I considered that, but couldn't remember playing them in the playoffs in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    1) NDSU got SDSU’s best effort, but not the official’s. I know I’m a “bit” of a homer, but if the Bison are going to get nailed for ticky-tacky penalties, they need to be called on the other team too.

2) Rozeboom is nearing Ndamukong Suh-nastiness. He’s a great linebacker, but does a lot of dirty crap. No need to gator/barrel roll an opponent’s legs once he’s down and absolutely no need to dive over the linemen as the QB takes time to take a knee in the Victory Formation. With the stuff he gets away with, he better hope karma isn’t a thing.

3) In regards to the meltdown on the game day thread when Klieman took a T.O. at the end of the first half, I say he did the correct thing. Although SDSU wasn’t set, they were lined up and could have done something with a few seconds left. With the secondary not set yet and Stiegelmeier on the other side, no need to give them any chance of a trick play.

4) Although it doesn’t show statistically, Easton performed awesomely. The runs on the game clinching drive reminds of the same determination he had in the Iowa game.

5) SDSU is probably the toughest opponent in the MVFC that NDSU will face, but expect nothing to be easy, especially starting next week against Northern Iowa.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.

Same. I'm sure Klieman and everyone else assumed SDSU would take a snap there. I was shocked when they apparently weren't going to. If they had gotten it off and somehow scored everyone would be saying Klieman was wrong not to take a time out.
    Undefeated vs UNI fans, BVille Libtards, Tony, Pulmonary Embolisms & Bad Vibes