Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    I am a bit surprised we didn't go for a punt block. It seemed like it took their punter forever to get the ball out of there...
    I think this was a feather in the cap. It looked like we could get there earlier, I think we take that shot if we needed it. I honestly believe we held a LOT back today.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

4-0 baby! That’s a scary good Jacks team. It’ll mever happen unless JMU loses again, but they should probably be the 2 seed.

Brooks and Anderson need to be involved in the passing game, especially when they have that 3 back look. As designed and as hot outlets.

Where there any good "Joose" signs during the game?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Also, those refs shouldn’t even be reffing Pop Warner.

I think this was the close game for the season. 15-0!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Brooks and Anderson need to be involved in the passing game, especially when they have that 3 back look. As designed and as hot outlets.
    Again, I feel like these looks are reserved for when we ACTUALLY need them. If for some reason, SDSU goes and scores on that last drive, I think we see a different game called on our final drive. Once we knew our defense was in control of the game, why put too much on tape? This is NDSU football, it's what we do. We all know that once we get to the playoffs we find a different gear...do you ever wonder why? It's because of our long term planning. We don't sell out for one game, we play the long game. It's a marathon not a sprint and no one understand that better than us. Ever wonder why the second time we play a team we generally steamroll them? It's their super bowl, and for us, it's just a speed bump. Success breeds success, and with that, the ability to handle adversity and weather the storm.

SDSU showed some new looks early in the game. What happened later? Our defense shut that shit down. This team is on cruise control. If we lose the rest of the season I would be SHOCKED. This is 100000000% Easton Sticks team, he will do what he pleases when he pleases. I saw a grown ass man running our offense today and his name wasn't Messingham.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Good win. Coach K still shows his lack of in game clock management. Also 4th and short on your home field and you choose to kick a missed field goal Not my favorite play calling.

We won. Beat the supposed number 3 team. I still say that says more about the rest of the FCS then it does about SDSU. Stick missed multiole wide open receivers.

Happy with the win but I just don't think it was all that impresive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jeffs View Post
    I think this was the close game for the season. 15-0!
    Still have to get by Northern Iowa.

Thus endeth SDSU's one-game win streak.

So does any FCS team have a current win streak against NDSU?