Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Easton can't hit ground if he falls on it ....missed opportunities after missed opportunities. With a solid qb we win this going away we have had 5 qbs in the fcs era and he is 4th best . He's a runner . I'll give that to him but he can't throw !

Klieman needs to hire a clock management coach like McVay has for the LA Rams.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by mhanson6 View Post
    Easton can't hit ground if he falls on it ....missed opportunities after missed opportunities. With a solid qb we win this going away we have had 5 qbs in the fcs era and he is 4th best . He's a runner . I'll give that to him but he can't throw !
    LMFAO, ok. He is a COLLEGE QB. Carson missed as bad at times. Fuck, this fanbase is insufferable at times. Stick showed he has an NFL arm today. He nearly hit a 70+ yard home run today off his back foot under pressure if it wasn't for the opposite side safety making a last second play.

Have any of you ever watched football before?
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Call Wes Desjardins @ 701-237-5211. This is from Beth Hoole. Call him and let him know how you feel. He runs the KVLY NDSU programming.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Good win. Coach K still shows his lack of in game clock management. Also 4th and short on your home field and you choose to kick a missed field goal Not my favorite play calling.

We won. Beat the supposed number 3 team. I still say that says more about the rest of the FCS then it does about SDSU. Stick missed multiole wide open receivers.

Happy with the win but I just don't think it was all that impresive.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I didnt like the decision to kick the field goal either.

I dont put much into stats for a rivalry game but the offense as a whole needs some work and it was so bad to start the game, the defense had no time to adjust

Stick was pretty average today but made plays when he had to. He was only 9 of 20 and didnt have any time, but he made up with it with his legs. Some great throws and some bad ones. Some drops too.

The Bunnies knew exactly what we were going to do before we did it.

But I will never complain about a win vs a great team

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Look, I'm not usually the voice of reason, but we gave up fucking 17 points. 17. Fucking. Points. To our rival. That scored 90 earlier this year. Chill. The. Fuck. Out. They had a couple of drives and a big play.

Stick has an NFL arm. Christion does not.
    I do agree with this. Christion's arm is a wet noodle. Also, not that is was necessarily on display today but Stick is much tougher.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I do agree with this. Christion's arm is a wet noodle. Also, not that is was necessarily on display today but Stick is much tougher.
    So. True. I told a bunch of our friends Christion crumpled like a bitch early in the game. We rattled him in the first half, no question. He did come back in the second half, but wasn't nearly as effective after Menard laid his ass out.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mhanson6 View Post
    The interception he threw was not his fault, after Easton rolled to right he saw Phoenix RS WR was covered by a defender, Phoenix stood there and did not move so Easton threw then after Easton threw the ball Phoenix moves to the left of Stick, it was miscommunication with the Redshirt Freshman WR. It was not Easton's fault. He played good today. We won largely because of Easton today.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    The interception he threw was not his fault, after Easton rolled to right he saw Phoenix RS WR was covered by a defender, Phoenix stood there and did not move so Easton threw then after Easton threw the ball Phoenix moves to the left of Stick, it was miscommunication with the Redshirt Freshman WR. It was not Easton's fault. He played good today. We won largely because of Easton today.
    Everyone, this is the debbie downer of BVille. Read this post. Read it again. Forgot the part about Sproles being a RSFrosh. Read it again. Stick was the difference in the game. And our defense holding them to 17 points.
    check neg rep

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Everyone, this is the debbie downer of BVille. Read this post. Read it again. Forgot the part about Sproles being a RSFrosh. Read it again. Stick was the difference in the game. And our defense holding them to 17 points.
    I'm surprised he didn't blame it on Robbie Grimsley...
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.