Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

CyPanth is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Ahh couldnt think of seneca wallaces name this morning. I had to settle for sage when posting that. I knew youd help me out haha

How could you hate that loss? It was a beautiful day,opening week of the season, fun tailgate and you got to watch a future nfl mvp stroll into jack trice and show you how its done in his first ever collegiate start

Still bitter about your Alumni Office buying out the public lot we used every game for the previous year. I had to scramble (beg in the RV lot on Friday night) just so we could get a spot in the paved lots. Ended up watching rig after Bison rig drive by. So over-the-top!
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Still bitter about your Alumni Office buying out the public lot we used every game for the previous year. I had to scramble (beg in the RV lot on Friday night) just so we could get a spot in the paved lots. Ended up watching rig after Bison rig drive by. So over-the-top!
    And they let us in early -- I tailgated in that lot from about midnight Friday until Saturday evening. That got to be a long (but fun) day.
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    Dont lie. Youd take NDSU on a return trip this weekend over 75% of the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    And they let us in early -- I tailgated in that lot from about midnight Friday until Saturday evening. That got to be a long (but fun) day.
    Grumble, grumble, grumble.
    "You should host seminars on how to behave on opposing fan forums. Charge a pretty penny toward that Bison tailgating rig. " from Milkman 1/6/2016

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Dont lie. Youd take NDSU on a return trip this weekend over 75% of the nation.

Yeah, you are probably right, especially now that we have our own RV for tailgating.

Last time, we served "make your own omelets" with bison sausage. People mixed up what they wanted and put in a double bag for us to boil. That part of the weekend was really good!

I'm watching your Bison Football Show, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc7_dAbzheo, at the 14:10 mark, they break down the Allison interception....Coach K is talking about the formation and what-not, and how TC thinks it man and doesn't even see Allison. No wonder TC doesn't see him because am I crazy or is Allison is kind of "hiding" behind the ref on that play? Genius move! Was that coincidence do you suppose? Or something taught? Or just Allison taking it upon himself to position himself behind the ref?
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I remember talk like this in 2007. What if we run the table? What if we get a bowl invite? What if they vote us #1 even though we can't play in the playoffs? We ended that season with a loss to SDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm watching your Bison Football Show, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc7_dAbzheo, at the 14:10 mark, they break down the Allison interception....Coach K is talking about the formation and what-not, and how TC thinks it man and doesn't even see Allison. No wonder TC doesn't see him because am I crazy or is Allison is kind of "hiding" behind the ref on that play? Genius move! Was that coincidence do you suppose? Or something taught? Or just Allison taking it upon himself to position himself behind the ref?
    It's close. Pre-snap, for sure, you can see him peaking around the ref's shoulder... But, by the time Christion decided to uncork, he was staring down the receiver and Allison was already breaking to intercept. I don't think he "saw" or maybe a better word is "factored" him into the play because it looked like there was about 10 yards between Allison and the receiver when Christion pulled it back.

It looked like just a great read and break by Allison, IMO.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

No. That would be a Stig move

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    No. That would be a Stig move
    Not really. There's nothing against the rules about it. Disguising is disguising.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    It's close. Pre-snap, for sure, you can see him peaking around the ref's shoulder... But, by the time Christion decided to uncork, he was staring down the receiver and Allison was already breaking to intercept. I don't think he "saw" or maybe a better word is "factored" him into the play because it looked like there was about 10 yards between Allison and the receiver when Christion pulled it back.

It looked like just a great read and break by Allison, IMO.
    This screenshot illustrates my point, I think...

10-4-2018 11-53-00 AM.jpg
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery