Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Should have been another TD in the right corner of the endzone (can't remember if we eventually scored, but I don't think so) and while the defender was right there he did not touch the ball and it was in the receiver's belly but he dropped it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Same. I'm sure Klieman and everyone else assumed SDSU would take a snap there. I was shocked when they apparently weren't going to. If they had gotten it off and somehow scored everyone would be saying Klieman was wrong not to take a time out.
    I discussed this with someone on Twitter. Stig was standing on the field for the final 20 seconds. With no timeouts, no play called and him standing on the field, nothing was going to be run.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    The interception he threw was not his fault, after Easton rolled to right he saw Phoenix RS WR was covered by a defender, Phoenix stood there and did not move so Easton threw then after Easton threw the ball Phoenix moves to the left of Stick, it was miscommunication with the Redshirt Freshman WR. It was not Easton's fault. He played good today. We won largely because of Easton today.
    Sproles is a true freshman. Stop steaming the Fhawkers and pay the fuck attention to the Bison if you actually give a shit, which I seriously doubt.

I say Klieman took the timeout at the end of the first half as a challenge to the rabbits, especially since stig wanted another possession so baldy when the Bison had the ball. Klieman wanted another play so we could hit tc again, my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I say Klieman took the timeout at the end of the first half as a challenge to the rabbits, especially since stig wanted another possession so baldy when the Bison had the ball. Klieman wanted another play so we could hit tc again, my guess.
    Almost got the ball in Jabril's hands for an int. return.. I'd take that percentage.

Whats wrong with this picture???

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Whats wrong with this picture???

Ball is marked ON the 6. WR’s foot is lined up past the 6. And you can clearly see the line judge in the correct position to view it.

2016 Bisonville Survivor Pick’em Champ
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Inside slot receiver is half a yard offside?

Their 1st td pass was an illegal pick as well...they engage in the block well before the ball is caught. But, guess what......shit like that happens, which is why you don't put it the stripes hands

MontBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Say what you want but SDSU is not on our level and we would beat them 9 times out 10. We love playing down to them. I’m waiting for the day we just drop the hammer on a team that we are better than but would rather play close than just kill.