Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: UNI Game Travel Plans

Default Re: UNI Game Travel Plans

Quote Originally Posted by CyPanth View Post
    "Messed up the colors." Huh? I don't think I've heard a single UNI fan say that. What's wrong with these colors? And what makes you guys the ones who get to decide what our colors should be? It may be the one thing that all your championship rings don't entitle you to comment on!

As for the decisions regarding type of turf, I'm sure that money played a big part. It may not be the best, but it is far better than the previous turf with its tears, lumps, and crooked endzone lines.
    The Iowa outline that looked like someone had peed themselves on the field was the biggest thing I think for most. I didn't notice the alternating green colors. I wonder if that is just from the vaccum thingy or roller or whatever they use on it so it's not really a color just the direction of the blades similar to grass fields.

Other than the Iowa state outline in piss green brown color it looked nice to me but I'm not as picky as some of these jerks here. (I think some of it is just needling UNI in general so as your probably well aware don't take it personally)

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    The Iowa outline that looked like someone had peed themselves on the field was the biggest thing I think for most. I didn't notice the alternating green colors. I wonder if that is just from the vaccum thingy or roller or whatever they use on it so it's not really a color just the direction of the blades similar to grass fields.

Other than the Iowa state outline in piss green brown color it looked nice to me but I'm not as picky as some of these jerks here. (I think some of it is just needling UNI in general so as your probably well aware don't take it personally)
    From the goal lines to the 30's they alternate between green and the same piss wet green color of the Iowa State outline. It's on purpose as you can see it in the concept pictures. Probably as similar situation to the padded seat backs in the SHAC. An idea that looked good on paper, but just didn't pan out in real life.

Ugliest, saddest excuse for a playing surface I've ever seen. Id rank it below central Arkansas it was that bad.

Felt bad for the bison players and coaches who had set foot on that pud.

In other news, someone at the Panther board thinks they have way better facilities than us.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    In other news, someone at the Panther board thinks they have way better facilities than us.
    What do the back of their scoreboards look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well no shit.

I'm 99% sure that they have a belt-driven Liftmaster! Freaking NICE. Whisper quiet.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Well no shit.

I'm 99% sure that they have a belt-driven Liftmaster! Freaking NICE. Whisper quiet.
    Damn right it was! Did my eyes deceive me or was that a Van Exel Screw Drive on that baby? Impressive!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Well no shit.

It's got that MyQ smart home controller too. Farley can use his phone to open that sucker!

Two Words:

Benjamin Moore Paint.

For those of you who were at the game, was it as ugly as it was on TV and in photos from The Forum?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    From the goal lines to the 30's they alternate between green and the same piss wet green color of the Iowa State outline. It's on purpose as you can see it in the concept pictures. Probably as similar situation to the padded seat backs in the SHAC. An idea that looked good on paper, but just didn't pan out in real life.
    It's OK to not be OK.