Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU v. SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU v. SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    He absolutely missed. But when he REALLY needed to make a play, he did...whether that was a toss or it was a scamper of epic proportions. We expect excellence from our players, which is amazing, but he's still a college QB lol This isn't Kirk Cousins ya know? I know you're not being too hard on him, but our expectations are basically of perfection.
    You are so right. I know we do, and I do, expect perfection every single game. I can't imagine playing on this team where you are expected to the THE best every single play. I guess what makes me mad is I know he can play better which is scary. He can be an amazing QB and I think in the playoffs this year we will see it.

BTW missed you in the stands today. I can't keep the north endzone on their feet all by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    You are so right. I know we do, and I do, expect perfection every single game. I can't imagine playing on this team where you are expected to the THE best every single play. I guess what makes me mad is I know he can play better which is scary. He can be an amazing QB and I think in the playoffs this year we will see it.

BTW missed you in the stands today. I can't keep the north endzone on their feet all by myself.
    I'll be back for YSU. Sold some tickets which offset the cost of my trip to Germany and my Porsche rental .

He can be better, I would absolutely agree. I've watch him so many times read the right read, then hesitate and throw a pick or misfire. It's frustrating to me too, but I think we are starting to see his maturation. He took some shots today we might not have seen him take earlier in his career. Some of them were 50/50 balls. I go back to the first vertical we ran where the FS saved Snyders ass and stick threw about 60 yards off his back foot and still almost connected. Maybe he could have thrown it sooner, but it felt like he was trying to get a clean spot to throw.

I love our rushing offense, but I think we need to get stick more involved in the vertical passing game early on in the game. He's got the arm strength and I think his confidence builds where you don't see him double thinking his shots. I'd rather see him make a decision and own it than second guess and then make the same decision anyway. He looked a lot more decisive today IMO.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jackrabbit coach is a JERK!
    Coach http://www.espn.com/college-football...-running-score
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    You first figured that out now?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

4 games, 0 catches for our 2 stud Rfr TEs?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He really is a good football player. I was thinking stay away from Jordan Brown and Rozeboom and you have the pick of the litter, but Brown wilted at the end of the game when it counted most. Snyder is so bad lol

We have our differences but....no. This person is a douche.

They scored 17 points. They had a fluke play. For a "scary offensive team" they really didn't do shit, did they? Or is 17 points scary? We aren't going to hold them to 0 points as they are a REAL FCS team.
    That fluke play was a well designed and well blocked run play on 2nd and 10 and it gave them the lead in the 2nd half. The game wasn't decided until we got a first down on our last possession. For you to imply we were toying with them, after we knew we could stop them is one of the craziest things I have ever read on this board....period...

Again, great win over a damn good team!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Yep, ignore Ellefson's day. Are you ever happy? Ellefson had big catches AND big blocks. Shit down.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post

Gindorf didn’t dress with a high ankle sprain, but I guess he should have made some plays today?
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Gindorf didn’t dress with a high ankle sprain, but I guess he should have made some plays today?
    Did not know that. Just thought they would be more the mix

When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Yep, ignore Ellefson's day. Are you ever happy? Ellefson had big catches AND big blocks. Shit down.
    What?