Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU v. SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU v. SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Wrong, SDSU is not better, our DBs are weak, many mistakes, bad tackling, out of position, bad pursuit angle all that. Against any other team TC will be picked off atleast 3 times and Jack lose big.
    Wait. you know how good I thought SDSU was? Can you read minds?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm happy with the win but Stick missed multiple(three that I remember) wide open receivers over the middle for 10+ yards.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It wasn’t exactly Rams vs Vikings but that was a damn good game and it went the right way. Quality win I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I'm happy with the win but Stick missed multiple(three that I remember) wide open receivers over the middle for 10+ yards.

He also hit several. He made big plays with his legs. IMHO he won the QB dual handily.

Yeah but they don't play against each other.

Default GDT: NDSU v. SDSU

Yeah but they don't play against each other.

Well, sure they did. They just used 100 other guys each and numerous coaches, assistants, managers etc. etc.

You know - be a scientist and make simplifying assumptions: all other things being equal, Easton beat Taryn today.

Quote Originally Posted by phxbison View Post
    Sdsu has a good team. Rozeboom is one hell of a football player. Glad we won. I was nervous.
    He really is a good football player. I was thinking stay away from Jordan Brown and Rozeboom and you have the pick of the litter, but Brown wilted at the end of the game when it counted most. Snyder is so bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    @TSCF...is this what I sound like in the Vikings thread?
    We have our differences but....no. This person is a douche.

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    When did we know we could stop them, after the 90 yard drive or after the 61 yard TD run. The Jacks ended up with 357 yards of offense. They are still a scary offensive team.

Great win for the Bison against a damn good team!
    They scored 17 points. They had a fluke play. For a "scary offensive team" they really didn't do shit, did they? Or is 17 points scary? We aren't going to hold them to 0 points as they are a REAL FCS team.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I feel like my comments about Stick are coming off as bashing. I like Stick I think he is probably the best FCS QB. He missed some WIDE open targets today that made me shake my head. I guess I don't see the harm in calling a spade a spade.

If it makes everyone feel better ... I'll see you in Frisco!!!

Twincitybizon is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I feel like my comments about Stick are coming off as bashing. I like Stick I think he is probably the best FCS QB. He missed some WIDE open targets today that made me shake my head. I guess I don't see the harm in calling a spade a spade.

Agree, And missed them high which can be scary. Floated a couple. He's a beast and will continue to improve throughout the year.

He absolutely missed. But when he REALLY needed to make a play, he did...whether that was a toss or it was a scamper of epic proportions. We expect excellence from our players, which is amazing, but he's still a college QB lol This isn't Kirk Cousins ya know? I know you're not being too hard on him, but our expectations are basically of perfection.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.