Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Default Re: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    I could argue that the 2016 team was possibly better than the bison. 1-1 in the Fargodome, you guys didn’t get any farther after the game with us. We had an extra loss to an FBS team and a bad game vs Cal Poly (you guys get to claim bad games so do I ). In spite of the score in the first game SDSU was as overpowering to ndsu as it was the other way in the second game. Say what you want about 4th downs and whatnot, statistically SDSU was pretty well ahead of ndsu if I remember right. At minimum I would argue those teams were evenly matched and in each were able to execute their game plans to control the game once.

Do I think we’re better this year? I’m not sure, and I can’t really make much of a judgement based off the competition each team has had in OOC games. We should be better on defense this year compared to last. Say what you will about Snyder being added, he was a starter in the B1G, and that’s a solid addition to any team on the field wise. The offense has looked sharp but hasn’t had much for competition. Not sure much can be gleaned from the ndsu OOC games either. Your defense has looked outstanding vs two terrible offenses and a team in its first year of transition, and the offense looked good in two games but sputtered for a bit against UNA. I know I’ll get the old “dumb bunny! Bison bison bison rumble natty turd JOOSE” as a response from people. No worries

To your third question, yes. They have gone exactly how I expected and wanted them to tbh. I had asked an honest question before the one that got you going and got what I knew to be likely false answers. I just like to bring that good old bison hubris out of you guys during this wonderful week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You do have one benefit with Snyder, he is already used to losing to us
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I was there last year, and for the NDSU lot, I don't think they did the wristband thing or anything. Of course, we had the lost filled before they even started showing up.
    The lot was too far to go for them. Next time we are going to have to combine before we tailgate
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Just got tickets for the game. What color are we supposed to wear?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

KVLY will be replacing the Soy Bean trivia with Joose Trivia for this weekend's game:

Question:
    23.5 oz cans of Joose have the following percentage of alcohol by volume.

A. 10%
    B. 14%
    C. 18%
    D. Holy shit man, my vomit is bright blue!

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    KVLY will be replacing the Soy Bean trivia with Joose Trivia for this weekend's game:

Question:
    23.5 oz cans of Joose have the following percentage of alcohol by volume.

A. 10%
    B. 14%
    C. 18%
    D. Holy shit man, my vomit is bright blue!
    E...All of the above...it's like Red Stripe...a different flavor in every can.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    E...All of the above...it's like Red Stripe...a different flavor in every can.
    Joose, helping white people do taxes since 2017.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Damn it...I am like BriDog a few weeks ago...Friday 10 am and I ready for football....this work stuff is getting in the way.

Wore my Bison dress shirt to work in downtown Sioux Falls. Nobody in parking ramp with bunny stickers, nobody on sidewalks wearing bunny gear, Nobody in elevator or my floor with bunny clothing.....and I know there are many SDSU grads here. My wife works for Sanford at a different building downtown and they are encouraged to wear their team colors today. She will be attacked by bunny blue yet she is wearing a Bison green logo shirt with pride. Proud of her as she is a local girl and did not go to NDSU and does not like confrontation. Bunny fans are so offended by us Bison fans and are sure to harass her. Maybe I should plan a surprise visit to her office today.......
    Actually 3 other Bison fans in my office building. Can't wait to get on the road to Fargo this afternoon.
    Go Bison!

Pumped up for this game. Need to live up to Dominate the Standard. The Standard is beating the Bunnies. Now let's see NDSU go out and crush SDSU and take back the rock!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Pumped up for this game. Need to live up to Dominate the Standard. The Standard is beating the Bunnies. Now let's see NDSU go out and crush SDSU and take back the rock!
    according to a JMU fan they are #TheStandard

Another JMU fan pointed out that NDSU is using #DominateTheStandard as a SLogan

so theres that...Fuck the Bunnies BTW
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant