Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Default Re: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    The point I made is basically that NDSU is a superior football team than SDSU. Literally, in every facet. I will be surprised if the Bunnies win, and if they do, I will be surprised if it is because they looked like the better team. Because they're not. Maybe you want to try and argue THAT point instead of just "LOL" at it?
    You’ve already said what you’re convinced of. No matter what happens it won’t be because the Jacks beat the bison, it’ll be because the bison played bad. How bout this, have you ever thought the Jacks had a better team and beat the bison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Rixen View Post
    Pretty shocked how many people are confident in a convincing win. It is a legit #1 vs #3. A team that knows us as well as anyone. A team that has beaten us the last two times. A team that probably isn't that phased by the Fargodome (fans better step it up this weekend).

When I look at all the position groups on paper I don't know that they have a distinct advantage in any position.

Advantage NDSU:
    RB/FB
    TE
    OL
    DE
    DB (due to our depth, not top end talent)

Advantage SDSU
    WR (Kade > Darrius? and who knows after that)

Wash:
    QB
    DT
    LB

Looks great for NDSU on paper. Just think that Taryn is the right QB to make our defense sweat and they are a rival. Rival games always seem to be close.
    Christion is not a better QB than Stick. Case in point his total implosion against JMU last year! How many national titles has Christion help win?

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Christion is not a better QB than Stick. Case in point his total implosion against JMU last year! How many national titles has Christion help win?
    We chose Stick over Christion. I'm happy with that choice.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    He Just

kept

throwing

interceptions

over

and

over

and

over

again.

This thread is weak because Bison Nation is just too damn nice to SDSU. Fuck the Bunnies!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    You’ve already said what you’re convinced of. No matter what happens it won’t be because the Jacks beat the bison, it’ll be because the bison played bad. How bout this, have you ever thought the Jacks had a better team and beat the bison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Being that SDSU hasn't won any National Championships and only made the SFs once, I would have to say no. NDSU, despite winning 14 National Championships, has rarely done it going undefeated. Was Youngstown better than the Bison in 2011, Indiana State in 2012, Northern Iowa in 2014 or Montana and South Dakota in 2015? Again, I say no.
    Hail the BISON!!!

This was asked on the bunny board

A co-worker has tickets to the game and was wondering if there is any bar in Fargo that Jacks fans would go to before the game. Or any other suggestions would be appreciated.
    Of course there is. Pretty much any bar will welcome you. There isn't a shitbird infested stankhole like Cubby's where you will get some roided up hog farmers kid looking for a fight.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This was asked on the bunny board

Of course there is. Pretty much any bar will welcome you. There isn't a shitbird infested stankhole like Cubby's where you will get some roided up hog farmers kid looking for a fight.
    Well to be fair, i will never set foot in the shithole brookings again, so maybe they are used to it and think spitting, throwing things, and pushing is normal in bars for other teams fans

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Well to be fair, i will never set foot in the shithole brookings again, so maybe they are used to it and think spitting, throwing things, and pushing is normal in bars for other teams fans
    I don't drive through there anymore but I used to stop to piss in Brookings.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯