Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Bison4life already answered as the original was directed at him but imo if the Jacks win they are way better than I think they are. I almost chuckled at the post above claiming they are or have the potential to be better than last year. We'll see but I think the bunny fans got a small taste of decent success and now think they are perennial world beaters.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I agree, and i too see an ndsu win by a couple scores, but im not naive enough to think they suck, like some seem to think

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I agree, and i too see an ndsu win by a couple scores, but im not naive enough to think they suck, like some seem to think
    I didn't say they sucked. I don't believe they are better than last year. You don't lose 1.5 NFL players on your offense and "get better"
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I didn't say they sucked. I don't believe they are better than last year. You don't lose 1.5 NFL players on your offense and "get better"
    Can you lose 1.5 NFL players on your defense and get better?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

After lasts years embarrassment, this team damned well better be motivated for this game. I don't see us losing to the Jacks three years in a row, and after last year, I see this team destroying them, not because we are that much better than last, or because the Jacks are much worse, but because this team finally has some motivation to go out and kick some ass.

In other words, this game might be our superbowl as well. Maybe it's about time.

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    After lasts years embarrassment, this team damned well better be motivated for this game. I don't see us losing to the Jacks three years in a row, and after last year, I see this team destroying them, not because we are that much better than last, or because the Jacks are much worse, but because this team finally has some motivation to go out and kick some ass.

In other words, this game might be our superbowl as well. Maybe it's about time.
    youre likely right.

besides. NDSU is probably winning championship #7 in a few months. cant have thumper, wow, or any of those jabronis having trump card even tho NDSU will beat them in the playoffs again.

theres nothing left for NDSU to do at the FCS level. may as well shut up the rabbit fans until basketball season

Quote Originally Posted by mtoutfitter View Post
    Bison open as 12 point favorites. I woulda guessed around 7.
    Agreed 7 or 7.5. Guess this is a stay away

Everyone talks about Christion, but whatever. I’m sure he’ll make a couple ridiculous plays to setup a couple Jack scores. The best SDSU players are Rozeboom and Jordan Brown. As long as we can score 20+ and not give up any D/ST scores, we will be fine. I think this will be a defensive battle.

Quote Originally Posted by bison_by_blood View Post
    Agreed 7 or 7.5. Guess this is a stay away
    God forbid you take the rabbits and the points.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

What was funnier,

Watching the bunnies turn the ball over ten times in one game,
    Or reading about Stig ditching his Malibu while drinking Joose doing his taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What was funnier,

Watching the bunnies turn the ball over ten times in one game,
    Or reading about Stig ditching his Malibu while drinking Joose doing his taxes?
    I’m going to go with the turnovers. Drinking or driving your car into the ditch are understandable reactions to tax preparation, the lesson for the kids here is to pick one or the other.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie