Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Lol, who cares about the media. You think the team that has won 6 of the last 7 titles has an issue with focus? Get real.

Same thing with "we have to focus on one week at a time!".
    So much this, i love when people tell me i better worry about this week ect...why??

The team isnt listening to me and what i think nor anyone else, i know for a fact that the coaches are preparing for SDSU as a team right now and whatever the Media says is not affecting its gameplan, nor is what some armchair, fat, drunk, tailgating old men saying on a message board..

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I can't wait for all the trickery old Stig has joosed up these last couple of weeks.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    So much this, i love when people tell me i better worry about this week ect...why??

The team isnt listening to me and what i think nor anyone else, i know for a fact that the coaches are preparing for SDSU as a team right now and whatever the Media says is not affecting its gameplan, nor is what some armchair, fat, drunk, tailgating old men saying on a message board..
    Isn't it part of being a fan to just say what you're thinking/hoping/worried about with your fellow fans?... I don't think anyone here has any delusions that Klieman and his staff are sitting there on Friday night, going...

"Let's see, guys... we did all the drills, prepped for the joose, 'cause you just never know... we even game-planned for the fake punt this time... but... it still feels like we're missing something...."

"Sir?"

...mumbles under breath... "drills, joose, fake pu--oh... yeah, Courtney?"

"Sir, it comes to my attention that we haven't checked Bisonville yet for their insight on the game..."

...look of shock, followed by despair, then resolve... "Mess'... Fire up the computers... its gonna be a long night..."
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    I can't wait for all the trickery old Stig has joosed up these last couple of weeks.
    My favorite is how proud many of the SDSU fans I knew were of the PO trick play, not realizing it was the same play NDSU used on them.....

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Isn't it part of being a fan to just say what you're thinking/hoping/worried about with your fellow fans?... I don't think anyone here has any delusions that Klieman and his staff are sitting there on Friday night, going...

"Let's see, guys... we did all the drills, prepped for the joose, 'cause you just never know... we even game-planned for the fake punt this time... but... it still feels like we're missing something...."

"Sir?"

...mumbles under breath... "drills, joose, fake pu--oh... yeah, Courtney?"

"Sir, it comes to my attention that we haven't checked Bisonville yet for their insight on the game..."

...look of shock, followed by despair, then resolve... "Mess'... Fire up the computers... its gonna be a long night..."
    Did you read the post you quoted?

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Did you read the post you quoted?
    Is that a rhetorical question? Are you suggesting that we just... I don't know... STOP commenting on the upcoming games with our thoughts? And, like you said, if we all "know for a fact that the coaches [don't care about] what some armchair, fat, drunk, tailgating old men saying on a message board..." then why do you care so much?

Relax and have fun, buddy. My post was just an attempt to lighten it up in here...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

I never expected SDSU's offense to go into a funk just because two very good receivers were gone. Knowing they had their o-line intact and Christion back seemed to indicate they would likely be close to as good. At the same time how was their offense ever tested this year? Their Iowa State game got canceled early, and Montana State is a Big Fluffy team that are not known for great defenses. Then there is the Pine Bluff team that put up ittle or no resistance. I have a real hard time believing the Bunny offense is a juggernaut. Good, but nothing to prove they are great. In my opinion the Bison defense is significantly better than theirs, and at best SDSU's offense is as good as ours. If there isn't a bunch of turnovers like last year the Bison win by 2 TDs or more.

Yeah, I really think they, as usual, have an inflated view of how good their team is.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I never expected SDSU's offense to go into a funk just because two very good receivers were gone. Knowing they had their o-line intact and Christion back seemed to indicate they would likely be close to as good. At the same time how was their offense ever tested this year? Their Iowa State game got canceled early, and Montana State is a Big Fluffy team that are not known for great defenses. Then there is the Pine Bluff team that put up ittle or no resistance. I have a real hard time believing the Bunny offense is a juggernaut. Good, but nothing to prove they are great. In my opinion the Bison defense is significantly better than theirs, and at best SDSU's offense is as good as ours. If there isn't a bunch of turnovers like last year the Bison win by 2 TDs or more.
    Can't gleen much from either teams games so far this season. It appears SDSU has replaced Wieneke and Goedert with smaller faster WR's. Not much from their TE's anymore. They are spreading it out more like an EWU type offense. The key is still going to be getting to TC and containing him. If he escapes the pocket and improvises he will carve us up again. Hope we play aggressive and plug gaps with Cox and Grimsley rather then sit back and only rush 3 or 4 all game.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    meh its sport. I saw my HS hockey team win 27-0 in a playoff game vs Willmar. 3 of the 4th liners had hat tricks. they all had to touch the puck before they took a shot on net.

Theres only so much you can do from running up the score without just going to the locker room on a running clock.
    It was Monticello because brother graduated with 12 seniors at monti year before. All sophs on that team. Shame on Moorhead. Lol
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?