Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Default Re: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Two words: Jackasses Suck!
    SD is one of the best bison fans around these parts. Hes right in all of his posts. I bet he just talks shit all week and they hate him by Friday for being so right

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks02 View Post
    I'll admit that losing Wieneke and Goedert is big, but we returned nearly everyone on defense, including potential pro CB Jordan Brown and All-American Rozeboom and also added a Big 10 safety in Snyder. I think our DL is improved from last year as well.

I think we are good at the skill positions on offense. We have TC back, and he's looked as good as ever. We also have four running backs who are plenty capable of making big plays, and have good depth at WR, head-lined by Cade Johnson. My biggest concern is the O-Line, where we lost All-American Ohnesorge and multi-year starter Weir.

Losing the ISU game really sucks, because I think that was important in getting the team prepared for NDSU. We faced MSU without its starting QB, and APB was atrocious and didn't tell me anything.

I think NDSU is the clear favorite, especially at home, but I think we still have a good enough team to get the win if we play a mistake-free game.
    If the rabbits play mistake free and the bison screw up alot ... perhaps, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that this year.

The rest of your assessment sounds right.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Serious question: Can you buy Joose anywhere, and will people be drinking it in the tailgate lot on Saturday?
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

I think this is going to be a great game, and the rabbits get beat soundly.

The bunny's had their 15 minutes of fame. I don't know when the dynasty will end but it won't be this weekend in the Fargo dome ... imo

The game can't come soon enough!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Serious question: Can you buy Joose anywhere, and will people be drinking it in the tailgate lot on Saturday?
    I believe so. Most places will have joose but it wont be the same without the caffeine.

Which makes it more hilarious that stig actually bought this shit when it wasnt even the good stuff

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I believe so. Most places will have joose but it wont be the same without the caffeine.

Which makes it more hilarious that stig actually bought this shit when it wasnt even the good stuff
    Playin kind of loose and fast with the term "the good stuff" there, it's not like we are talkin MD 2020 here.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Can't even get the good stuff...Four Loko

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    going to the bar before a game when it isnt -20 out sounds like a horrible idea. especially as a visiting fan and theres a tailgate mecca across the street
    What you need to understand are bunny turd fans have to go through a whole process just to open a can of beer due to the Nazi police state in Brookings. They have no clue what a free and fun tailgate is. Wristbands, confined areas, etc are just a sample of their “fun” pregame rituals they experience. Abysmal place to tailgate.

Quote Originally Posted by yoteforever View Post
    What you need to understand are bunny turd fans have to go through a whole process just to open a can of beer due to the Nazi police state in Brookings. They have no clue what a free and fun tailgate is. Wristbands, confined areas, etc are just a sample of their “fun” pregame rituals they experience. Abysmal place to tailgate.
    If they weren't such mean drunks, that might not be a problem.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by yoteforever View Post
    When did that happen?? The last time I was there, which admittedly was a few years ago, it seemed like a free for all. We went out at halftime and were slamming shots and beers. We did get eventually told we couldn't drink but no one forcefully removed us from the bus. We also got to drink while waiting for the tailgate to open up.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.