Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Default Re: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Can't gleen much from either teams games so far this season. It appears SDSU has replaced Wieneke and Goedert with smaller faster WR's. Not much from their TE's anymore. They are spreading it out more like an EWU type offense. The key is still going to be getting to TC and containing him. If he escapes the pocket and improvises he will carve us up again. Hope we play aggressive and plug gaps with Cox and Grimsley rather then sit back and only rush 3 or 4 all game.
    It will help, a lot, having Menard and Cox. Cox is the key; I'd have him shadowing TC as much as feasible.

Interesting note from Cole Jirik on the insiders a couple weeks ago. He mentioned that TC was on his way to NDSU before we signed Easton. Much like Ty Brooks and James Johannesson, I'm glad we got the right ones.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    meh its sport. I saw my HS hockey team win 27-0 in a playoff game vs Willmar. 3 of the 4th liners had hat tricks. they all had to touch the puck before they took a shot on net.

Theres only so much you can do from running up the score without just going to the locker room on a running clock.
    It was Monticello because brother graduated with 12 seniors at monti year before. All sophs on that team. Shame on Moorhead. Lol
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    It will help, a lot, having Menard and Cox. Cox is the key; I'd have him shadowing TC as much as feasible.
    I don't think SDSU fans realize how big of an impact he will have. He's a game changer and was only a handful of games into his freshman year last year when we played them.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    I don't think SDSU fans realize how big of an impact he will have. He's a game changer and was only a handful of games into his freshman year last year when we played them.

They also think Cox will be a non-factor because he wasn't as effective last year.

Also, fuck these guys. If Wieneke gets called for PO they don't win in Fargo.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    And Coach K also mentioned that since he only played in the second half it was tough to get into the flow of the game at that point. Another year in the system and this kid is playing fast right now. They are moving him all over the field and he gets it. Scary for the rest of the league when Jabril is lining up all over the place.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I'm guessing that with T Lance on the scout team his agility will be able to mirror Christion to a good degree giving the first team defense a great representation of what to prepare for.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This is not a we need a bigger stadium so get rid of the FargoDome post, but how many tickets could be sold to this game if we had a bigger stadium?? It sure seems like there are people from all over looking for tickets that just aren't out there right now.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    This is not a we need a bigger stadium so get rid of the FargoDome post, but how many tickets could be sold to this game if we had a bigger stadium?? It sure seems like there are people from all over looking for tickets that just aren't out there right now.
    at most, 5k.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I'm curious if you can provide some insight from the 2018 team and what you've seen so far. I read on the SDSU board that there might be a couple of key O lineman out for this game, is that true? I don't care about any "dirty" plays from either squad in the past, or how many points y'all beat some team by this year. Let's talk present day and about this upcoming game. If you have some confidence if your team and want to point out ways they can come in here and beat the Bison, then by all means share your thoughts on how that can happen. If the usual people from our forum respond with smack just ignore them.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1