Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Default Re: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    The Jackrabbits did offer Bismarck Shiloh Christian’s Bartholomew Ogbu last year and the previous year offered West Fargo’s Zach Willis.
    It's not many but there are 4 SD kids on NDSU's roster and 0 ND kids on SDSU's roster.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would love Waege to have a monster game as a freshman. Kid will be our next star at DE...just happens to be a SD kid...but I thought the best stay in SD??? THis is for Jason Eck.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    You’ve already said what you’re convinced of. No matter what happens it won’t be because the Jacks beat the bison, it’ll be because the bison played bad. How bout this, have you ever thought the Jacks had a better team and beat the bison?
    Come to think of it, no. In the 2 losses during our run, we were clearly the better team, and we proved it later in the year. So I guess you're right. I've never seen a Jacks team better than the Bison. Have you?

Go ahead and answer that if you want, but, I'm not as concerned with talking about years past. I'm talking about this year, these teams. Do you think teh Bunnies are better than the Bison this year? If so, go ahead and state your case.

How are these awesome questions you're asking working out for you?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I would love Waege to have a monster game as a freshman. Kid will be our next star at DE...just happens to be a SD kid...but I thought the best stay in SD??? THis is for Jason Eck.
    Their best have gone to Oklahoma, nebraska, Iowa, Iowa State etc

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Come to think of it, no. In the 2 losses during our run, we were clearly the better team, and we proved it later in the year. So I guess you're right. I've never seen a Jacks team better than the Bison. Have you?

Go ahead and answer that if you want, but, I'm not as concerned with talking about years past. I'm talking about this year, these teams. Do you think teh Bunnies are better than the Bison this year? If so, go ahead and state your case.

How are these awesome questions you're asking working out for you?
    Give him a break, it's tough to have the most important game of the season in September.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Give him a break, it's tough to have the most important game of the season in September.
    SD is accusing me of being too soft on these bunny fans. I will not relent!
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    SD is accusing me of being too soft on these bunny fans. I will not relent!
    lol, you do what you feel comfortable doing. Just surprised there are as many here that want to give the Bunnies credit for something. I will right now......over the years they have gone from mediocre to competitive.

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    lol, you do what you feel comfortable doing. Just surprised there are as many here that want to give the Bunnies credit for something. I will right now......over the years they have gone from mediocre to competitive.
    Moderator's...can you check SD's account? It appears it has been hijacked...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Just got tickets for the game. What color are we supposed to wear?
    It's OK to not be OK.