Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Default Re: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    I predict an NDSU win but I also predict Taryn pissing me off more than enough times by dancing around a few would be sacks.
    They need to be disciplined with their pass rush. Play contain and not let him scramble all over the place. It will likely cost us a few opportunities for losses, but I'd rather do that then get gashed on a big play unnecessarily.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    You realize how similar those stats are right? Backups threw roughly 4 passes per quarter. Because APBU decided not to tackle the we on a short route they went for tds. That’s the difference. We have better athletes at wr than you do and that’s not a controversial take (oh wait, it is for you cause apparently Weineke would have been run of the mill up there). Your offense is designed to control the ball, ours is designed to score and be explosive. We let our backups get experience running our offense, it’s valuable experience. Tbh I don’t see a problem with that. Every player that had pads on played that game. If you can’t stop our guys at the very bottom of the roster then I can’t help you, this isn’t Pop Warner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not exactly. NDSU's passing plays with their back-ups mainly came in the second quarter and third quarter. Not one pass in the fourth.

SDSU, on the other hand, were passing until they no longer had the ball.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Not exactly. NDSU's passing plays with their back-ups mainly came in the second quarter and third quarter. Not one pass in the fourth.

SDSU, on the other hand, were passing until they no longer had the ball.
    I think this topic can be put to rest

we still have fans whining about SDSU hanging 90 on pud state 10 days ago?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    No, just proving to SDSU fans that their team, especially the coaches, aren't the altar boys they want everyone else to believe they are.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    I think this topic can be put to rest
    Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Exactly, what was SDSU supposed to do? Take a knee every down in the second half. Pud state puts pads on, do they not? They should have manned up and stopped SDSU's 2nd and 3rd stringers, and if they couldn't, well, that is on them. Maybe they should consider dropping down a division or two, maybe even drop football all together. What ever happened to the days of Woody Hayes. The pussification of America has got to stop.

About the game, this game isn't going to be as close as most on here think. After what happened last year, this team finally has some motivation to actually go out and kick some ass. Add to that, the fact that we are totally stacked at nearly every position, especially on D, I actually expect this game to be a blowout. This one could very well be over by halftime, at least by the end of the third.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    No, just proving to SDSU fans that their team, especially the coaches, aren't the altar boys they want everyone else to believe they are.
    meh its sport. I saw my HS hockey team win 27-0 in a playoff game vs Willmar. 3 of the 4th liners had hat tricks. they all had to touch the puck before they took a shot on net.

Theres only so much you can do from running up the score without just going to the locker room on a running clock.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by #1BISONFAN ASHLEY View Post
    Just heard from a college buddy he got a student ticket at 11 a.m. this morning. I remember my freshman year of '13 if we weren't online in the first 5 minutes they were gone. Just a bad showing lately from the students
    I'm a student. I got my ticket at about 3 this afternoon. I'm concerned by the student section lately. Lots of sitting down, and humping of phones.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    I'm a student. I got my ticket at about 3 this afternoon. I'm concerned by the student section lately. Lots of sitting down, and humping of phones.
    Meh..need an exciting game, i left before half this week

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Possibly have something to do with the level of competition? I've stopped watching at halftime in all of the previous games as well.