Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Default Re: Lets get this Marker Week started!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Stig needs to clean his glasses or did he crack that left lens in his car crash? Maybe its a joose stain?

I am so sick of hearing how SDSU is so great, Christion unbeatable, when they have proved otherwise. Just because they have made the NDSU game their superbowl doesn't mean they are all world. Crap, they unleashed their offense against a poor team and beat a big fluffy team that didn't show up. Big deal. In the games NDSU has won the offense was held back and backups got in early. If NDSU plays like they are capable and Klieman doesn't hold back the Bunnies are going to get beat bad. No more Mr Nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    ...and if NDSU doesn't play well, like the last 2 losses to SDSU. If both teams play to their potential, NDSU is a better team and should win by 2 scores. If the ball bounces the way of the Jacks again, who knows... I have a hard time seeing NDSU making all of those unforced errors in one game again.
    Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    Agreed 100%.

If it all comes down to it, and both teams play a virtually mistake free game, I think NDSU take this. SDSU is plenty good enough to beat us at home if we are not on our A-Game, no doubt. Going to be a great game- I would be SHOCKED if this is a 14+ pt win for either team
    THERE IT IS! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    THERE IT IS! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You should have heard the hot take on the Bison Illustrated podcast; something like, "The team that wins the turnover battle will have an advantage."

Here's a hot take. This won't be the only L the bunnies take in the MVFC this year.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you guys have not listened to the Bison Illustrated podcast, Swany must be trolling....yes, not a lot of great analysis, but SDSU fans are going to hate them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    THERE IT IS! LOL
    The point I made is basically that NDSU is a superior football team than SDSU. Literally, in every facet. I will be surprised if the Bunnies win, and if they do, I will be surprised if it is because they looked like the better team. Because they're not. Maybe you want to try and argue THAT point instead of just "LOL" at it?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    If you guys have not listened to the Bison Illustrated podcast, Swany must be trolling....yes, not a lot of great analysis, but SDSU fans are going to hate them.
    Yeah i'm listening. I think Swany mentioned "The Joose" about a dozen times... Trolling hard...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Pretty shocked how many people are confident in a convincing win. It is a legit #1 vs #3. A team that knows us as well as anyone. A team that has beaten us the last two times. A team that probably isn't that phased by the Fargodome (fans better step it up this weekend).

When I look at all the position groups on paper I don't know that they have a distinct advantage in any position.

Advantage NDSU:
    RB/FB
    TE
    OL
    DE
    DB (due to our depth, not top end talent)

Advantage SDSU
    WR (Kade > Darrius? and who knows after that)

Wash:
    QB
    DT
    LB

Looks great for NDSU on paper. Just think that Taryn is the right QB to make our defense sweat and they are a rival. Rival games always seem to be close.
    Rixen

Remember: they're not booing, they're saying "Joose."