Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU v. Delaware

Default Re: GDT: NDSU v. Delaware

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Ummmmmm.... no? I mean. No. Not even at all.
    I don't know how much their defense has improved, but their run game is a whole lot better. They should be a QF team at least.
    Hail the BISON!!!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Ummmmmm.... no? I mean. No. Not even at all.
    Alright, give them no chance. Just go along with the JMU circle jerk.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

GRAFTONBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Credit where credit is due. Delaware really took the crowd out of the game early.

Just watched the WDAY pre-game show. Kolpack had Miss North Dakota pick for him. She nailed it, 38-10.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Just watched the WDAY pre-game show. Kolpack had Miss North Dakota pick for him. She nailed it, 38-10.
    Haha..."ive travelled all over the world and live in los angeles...but theres really no place like fargo".. she was a little full of herself. Or drunk

Here was delaware's postgame press conference if it had not been posted (coach and players).

https://www.spreaker.com/user/980888...co-post-game-4

Where's the @#%$@# Marker thread? We still talking about this ish?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Delaware Game Take: The score is easy 70-0 if NDSU wants to put a beat down on an East Coast Team. those two teams werent even in the same classification. Approximate 1st half stats in total yards of offense; NDSU 365 Delaware 58. Whhaaatttt. Delawares coach "it was a combination of us making some mistakes early and them taking advantage of those mistakes". NO, It was a clear case of a mismatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I don't know how much their defense has improved, but their run game is a whole lot better. They should be a QF team at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Alright, give them no chance. Just go along with the JMU circle jerk.
    First, re: EWU... I would be very surprised if they get past the QF, so CM is pretty close there... but man, one side of the bracket would have to be STACKED in order to for EWU to get to the championship. I'm not convinced they are clearly the best team in the Big Sky, let alone one side of a playoff bracket.

Second, re: JMU... Last year, they were easily the second best team in the country. After some pretty key roster losses this year, they've answered some questions already (especially against NC St), and I don't see a loss on their schedule in the (softer than MVFC) CAA... Even so, you have to respect what they have done, potentially going undefeated in conference play for 3 seasons in a row. That's impressive in any conference. If respecting my opponent means I have to join a circle-jerk, pass the lotion, I guess?

Anyway, put those 2 things together, and EWU will likely have to face JMU or NDSU in the semi's, if they even make it that far... I just don't see anyone beating either of those teams in the playoffs and I'll believe it when I see it.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

If JMU and NDSU get the 1-2 seeds, write them in. Nobody beating these two teams at home in the playoffs.