Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU v. Delaware

Default Re: GDT: NDSU v. Delaware

So the Gohens board has some golden reading in the game thread, they have a good sense of humor.

Rip up one of those whites and put it up on a pole.

Our d line sucks. They don’t even attempt to hit a move in the past game. Just sit there and hump the O line leg

Maybe we can go to therapy sessions with Nebraska.

Hell, they almost scored on our prevent defense!

That's just from the first half...………..

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    So the Gohens board has some golden reading in the game thread, they have a good sense of humor.

Rip up one of those whites and put it up on a pole.

Our d line sucks. They don’t even attempt to hit a move in the past game. Just sit there and hump the O line leg

Maybe we can go to therapy sessions with Nebraska.

Hell, they almost scored on our prevent defense!

That's just from the first half...………..
    Its a good read.

in reality tho, it sucks to see ass kickings this bad(for a football fan in general) its bad for the FCS when programs like Delaware, Jacksonville St, Chattanooga, Montana St, Montana suck. theres little parity when we all know itll be JMU/NDSU in the end. the teams with travelling fan bases/full capacity stadiums/rich traditions need a swift kick in the nuts to get back into the thick of things.

Great catch by Watson to hold onto ball. Hope I good sign of things to come.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Our second team needs to be better. Can’t be giving up points on D and not playing like the first team on O.

I guess there’s some purple.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Its a good read.

in reality tho, it sucks to see ass kickings this bad(for a football fan in general) its bad for the FCS when programs like Delaware, Jacksonville St, Chattanooga, Montana St, Montana suck. theres little parity when we all know itll be JMU/NDSU in the end. the teams with travelling fan bases/full capacity stadiums/rich traditions need a swift kick in the nuts to get back into the thick of things.
    It's going to be NDSU taking down EWU in Frisco.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Our second team needs to be better. Can’t be giving up points on D and not playing like the first team on O.

I guess there’s some purple.
    Second team is fine. Klieman takes his foot off the gas as soon as the game is in hand. Why do you think the dome empties out at halftime? No offense in the third and a garbage time score from the opponent in the fourth. Bohl was a lot more entertaining. Personally, I don’t care. A win is a win. As long as Klieman’s sportsmanship doesn’t cost us a seed with the playoff committee

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Hail bison View Post
    Second team is fine. Klieman takes his foot off the gas as soon as the game is in hand. Why do you think the dome empties out at halftime? No offense in the third and a garbage time score from the opponent in the fourth. Bohl was a lot more entertaining. Personally, I don’t care. A win is a win. As long as Klieman’s sportsmanship doesn’t cost us a seed with the playoff committee
    I know what Coach K does when the game is in hand. They go all vanilla on O and D. This shouldn’t matter. Needs to be a blood bath out there. Second team is such a let down.

More purple than my last comment.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Who was the new guy on the mic? Is he in training?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Who was the new guy on the mic? Is he in training?
    Apparently the regular guy is having open heart surgery. See posts around #148 for forum article.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    See how influential BV is? You want to pass, you get 287 yards passing. The radio said Shep was in street clothes, and that's not a good sign for next week. Any word? In three games the Bison score 125 points and the defense gives up 13. The preseason games are over and time for the Valley.
    Coach K said in post game presser Shep was cramping and an injury is not suspected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You Gotsta Love Those BISON!