Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU-SDSU ESPN College Gameday Speculation Thread

Default Re: NDSU-SDSU ESPN College Gameday Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yeah, I think folks aren't following that this is serious. Some kind of calls have been made. What is unknown is if it is primary or secondary. But, it has to be at least 20-25% to be at this point.
    I think that sounds right. If Penn State loses, our chances go up quite dramatically.

They've been here twice. Same with James Madison.

For routing, it's much closer to drive busses and semis to Fargo from Eugene than coast to coast. Thsts a 2,690 mile drive or 41 consecutive hours to Penn State. Fargo is 1,607 miles or 25 hours

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Just setting the bar low to be blown out of the water wrong.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    It'd be fun having a better opponent than we've had in the past. SDSU would bring a decent amount of fans I'd think. Overall, I think it screws up tailgating but it's still a cool experience and you can't beat the exposure.
    Actually I was thinking that SDSU would be as big a cupcake as we had the last two times GD was here. .

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Yeah, I think folks aren't following that this is serious. Some kind of calls have been made. What is unknown is if it is primary or secondary. But, it has to be at least 20-25% to be at this point.
    Wow. Long-distance phone calls? Then this is serious (and everyone should be quiet until Grandma's off the phone).
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Wow. Long-distance phone calls? Then this is serious (and everyone should be quiet until Grandma's off the phone).

Is PL some how involved in the phone negotiations? Asking for a friend...

My prediction is Baylor at Oklahoma since it's on ABC and it's a mid way stop for Notre Dame at Virginia Tech or Auburn @ Mississippi Statr in week 6

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    My prediction is Baylor at Oklahoma since it's on ABC and it's a mid way stop for Notre Dame at Virginia Tech or Auburn @ Mississippi Statr in week 6
    You do realize that Baylor is trash? It is us or PSU-tOSU
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    You do realize that Baylor is trash? It is us or PSU-tOSU
    I'm looking at the games ESPN and ABC are broadcasting. But even if both Penn State and Ohio State win, have they ever traveled that far? Its literally a 45 hour drive from coast to coast with semis and busses . I could be way off but I dont know if they've ever traveled that far. It could be done but certainly a headache

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Did it give you the urge to do taxes and drive your car into a ditch?
    Nope. I had the grape. God awful stuff. Taste made me think of Vikings koolaid and everclear

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt