Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU-SDSU ESPN College Gameday Speculation Thread

Default Re: NDSU-SDSU ESPN College Gameday Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Is that corner still available with Block 9 doing it's thing?
    Downtown is a mess. Nope.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Pump the brakes.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The NW corner of the tailgating lots would be a good spot for them. Some people might have to move their cars though.....
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. – Marcus Aurelius

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” – Benjamin Franklin

I would put the odds at about 10%. Hopefully
    Pedophile State University loses.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ESPN nailed it with the downtown location originally. It'd be tough to top that.

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    ESPN nailed it with the downtown location originally. It'd be tough to top that.
    I would say without downtown, no go.

Jim G was non-committal.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The location would still work, Broadway is still open, 3rd steeet is still open. If it comes ro Fargo, it will be on the same spot. Now, I put the chances of them coming at less then 1%, but its still fun that this is getting talked about again.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    The location would still work, Broadway is still open, 3rd steeet is still open. If it comes ro Fargo, it will be on the same spot. Now, I put the chances of them coming at less then 1%, but its still fun that this is getting talked about again.
    The fact that this rumor was floated by Kolpack means the odds of it happening are much higher than 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    This has legs.

Good legs.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    The fact that this rumor was floated by Kolpack means the odds of it happening are much higher than 1%.
    Yeah, I think folks aren't following that this is serious. Some kind of calls have been made. What is unknown is if it is primary or secondary. But, it has to be at least 20-25% to be at this point.