Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU-SDSU ESPN College Gameday Speculation Thread

Default Re: NDSU-SDSU ESPN College Gameday Speculation Thread

Holy smokes.

Mr. Fitting, has just thrown down.

Second to JMU? I know it's his alma mater, but I don't see how the challenge wasn't just extended.

Capture.JPG

(in all honesty, the JMU College Gamedays were very good television)

https://twitter.com/GetUpESPN/status...03317010366465
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    WDAY said they asked the Mayor about it, and he said if they were coming he would know today or tomorrow, but officially its decided on Sunday Morning. After the Saturday results.
    That definitely is more than a Jim Carey you're telling me there chance, chance

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Holy smokes.

Mr. Fitting, has just thrown down.

Second to JMU? I know it's his alma mater, but I don't see how the challenge was just extended.

Capture.JPG

(in all honesty, the JMU College Gamedays were very good television)

https://twitter.com/ESPN_ReceDavis/status/1042451819170017280
    They showed the best campus environment. We showed the best community involvement.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This.

Although it's nice to hear from Mr. Fitting, but my mom's said I'm special for years.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

BisonNeil is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    My prediction is Baylor at Oklahoma since it's on ABC and it's a mid way stop for Notre Dame at Virginia Tech or Auburn @ Mississippi Statr in week 6
    Obviously the game doesn't have to be on an ESPN/ABC station. The first GameDay this year was at Notre Dame for the Michigan game/renewed rivalry, which televised on NBC. Over the years several have been at a location where the SEC game was on CBS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    He moved on 3+ years ago. The new producer is Jim Gaiero.
    He's Gaiero's boss, only three steps below Mickey Mouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    He's Gaiero's boss, only three steps below Mickey Mouse.
    Mickey Mouse is not a fan of storylines of schools involved in Pedophile rings and domestic violence.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Mr Pep Band is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Due to DOT regulations, CDL drivers can only drive 11 hours in a 24 hour period. They can be on-duty for 14 hours, and then a mandatory 10 hours off-duty. 11 of those 14 hours can be driving. And after 8 hours of on-duty/driving, a 30 min break in required. So driving from Eugene to College would take 4 days at about 42 hours of drive time. Now if they have two drivers per truck they can do it in 2 days. But that is still a lot of miles, fuel, money, and time. From a logistics standpoint, I think Fargo would look to be a favorable option.

We are roughly in the middle of the country, East-West wise, a good start point depending on where they go the week after. An excellent atmosphere which they have repeatedly glorified. And a intriguing match-up with SDSU they can spend some time on, not much compared to the FBS, but still some.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Due to DOT regulations, CDL drivers can only drive 11 hours in a 24 hour period. They can be on-duty for 14 hours, and then a mandatory 10 hours off-duty. 11 of those 14 hours can be driving. And after 8 hours of on-duty/driving, a 30 min break in required. So driving from Eugene to College would take 4 days at about 42 hours of drive time. Now if they have two drivers per truck they can do it in 2 days. But that is still a lot of miles, fuel, money, and time. From a logistics standpoint, I think Fargo would look to be a favorable option.

We are roughly in the middle of the country, East-West wise, a good start point depending on where they go the week after. An excellent atmosphere which they have repeatedly glorified. And a intriguing match-up with SDSU they can spend some time on, not much compared to the FBS, but still some.
    Too bad the Eagles don’t have a bye week.....

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Too bad the Eagles don’t have a bye week.....
    I was thinking that too. If they were able to get Carson here for the show that might clinch it. Heck Cars might have even brought Goedert with . But instead the boys selfishly has to be playing against the Titans the next day