Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU-SDSU ESPN College Gameday Speculation Thread

Default Re: NDSU-SDSU ESPN College Gameday Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Nope. I had the grape. God awful stuff. Taste made me think of Vikings koolaid and everclear

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Is that what TSCF has been on? Its all starting to make sense now. (too. too.)
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I'm looking at the games ESPN and ABC are broadcasting. But even if both Penn State and Ohio State win, have they ever traveled that far? Its literally a 45 hour drive from coast to coast with semis and busses . I could be way off but I dont know if they've ever traveled that far. It could be done but certainly a headache
    They've gone from Seattle to South Carolina before.

Only real issue is having done an OSU game so recently.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

This is not happening. I'm so confident this is not happening that if it does, I will drive up to see it and I just did that trek 2 weeks ago and am not in the mood to do it again.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This is not happening. I'm so confident this is not happening that if it does, I will drive up to see it and I just did that trek 2 weeks ago and am not in the mood to do it again.
    Now The phones at the Athletic office are ringing off the hook with Bisonvillers requesting to NOT have Gameday. Nice work.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    They've gone from Seattle to South Carolina before.

Only real issue is having done an OSU game so recently.
    41 hours which is is by far the longest to date. That was 2 top 5 teams. They have also gone 38 hours but thsts for the National Championship game.

Of course east coast ratings drive everything

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

College-GameDay folks must be tired of the same 200 fans showing up for any/every Gameday location anymore! Or....maybe they got the message, when it seems there is always an NDSU sign that makes it to TV, on any GameDay broadcast?

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The way the offense played on Saturday NDSU better worry about winning first before they make any gameday plans

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    The way the offense played on Saturday NDSU better worry about winning first before they make any gameday plans
    Please, they will cover the spread easily.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Block 9 construction will get out of the way if Gameday comes to town.

http://www.inforum.com/news/traffic-...9-construction

WDAY-TV has learned if ESPN "College GameDay" were to come back to downtown Fargo, Kilbourne would agree to temporarily move parts of the site and hold off from construction work during the big event.

"We would invite them with open arms," said Keith Leier, a project manager with Kilbourne Group. "We would be working with the city or whoever's running that to make sure that our site is both safe and secure."
    Strangely, the construction would be a tiny additional reason for Gameday to come. Another storyline. Maybe goes from a 10% chance to a 10.1% chance. (kidding about that last part)

I'm thinking there is a legit chance but definitely less than 50%. There really aren't that many big games with teams they haven't covered in prior weeks. Kolpack isnt going to report something if they didnt inquire.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com