Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: UNA Post Game Thoughts

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: UNA Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Let me simplify this for you. March next year, it will be Bruce Anderson and Lance Dunn getting an invite for the Reese's Senior Bowl not Easton for sure.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Let me simplify this for you. March next year, it will be Bruce Anderson and Lance Dunn getting an invite for the Reese's Senior Bowl not Easton for sure.
    Coming from a guy who called Robbie Grinsley the worst player ever, you have zero credibility. I would rate you below Emory Hunts brain dead cousin

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Buddy, it’s a little early to count out a projected 3rd-5th rounder... give him some time to find his rhythm...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Coming from a guy who called Robbie Grinsley the worst player ever, you have zero credibility. I would rate you below Emory Hunts brain dead cousin
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Can anybody confirm he is not SiouxVolley?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Can anybody confirm he is not SiouxVolley?
    Pretty sure hes a UND troll disguised as a Bison fan. He thinks if he insults the players publicly he's got some god like power to hurt moral. Sounds kind of narcissistic

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Game was exactly what we needed - O gets a wakeup call but we still get the W. UNA’s stock is obviously rising too so they’re underrated, IMO. Could have beat the spread to make a statement (SDSU, JMU) but gave some young players some game reps and for the most part I liked what I saw there. All that matters now is UD.

I have to say that the dome crowd has become quite apathetic and it can be a little embarrassing when they pan the seats. You need to do better, people. If not then give up your seats to someone who will.

Crowds react to the quality of play on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    Crowds react to the quality of play on the field.
    Yeah I don’t fault the fans for not getting into a 4 score non-conference shut-out.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Yeah I don’t fault the fans for not getting into a 4 score non-conference shut-out.
    Yep, boring.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    Is it just me....

The Dome/game day staff needs to pick up their game.

1) no lights off on the intro...WTF? If its broke fix it!
    2) North Scoreboard is broke....get it fixed
    3) Only one bomb after TDS now....Are we really pinching that many pennies
    4) Can we leave thunderstruck on untill ALL the team is out of the tunnel...its really simple band you play after the last player passes you.
    6) No weekly hype video.....put it on utube by wed and play it on the video boards before the band comes out.
    7) is really that hard to post the opponent's post game

Does any of this matter all that much..... no! But it sure makes it a lot more exciting when we do these things.
    1. They only had 2 weeks to figure this out.
    2. It happens, I'm sure it will get fixed...hopefully.
    3. Not a big deal. Now the lack of bombs in the passing game is a little more concerning.
    4. I've been saying this for years now, very disrespectful for the last players entering the field. They would stop the music and have the lights on before all the players were on the field...who the hell is like ok turn them ooooonnn...NOW!? Agree on the band.
    5. No need for a #5 ptooey
    6. I have no thoughts for a weekly hype video...but they would be cool on the video boards every week now that you mention it.
    7. This has frustrated me for years as well, I'm always searching for the opponent's post game pressers usually with zero luck.

This does matter to some of us!