Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: UNA Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: UNA Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by BisonNeil View Post
    I heard their headcoach say on the Culhane show that with the five year transition they find it difficult to recruit against their neighbors Kennesaw St and Jacksonville St who are playoff contenders so they have had to go the JUCO route looking for good players who really just want to get on the field. He specifically said they want to build their team in the near future with high school talent when they can tell the students they will get to play in the playoffs.
    Yeah, Vet apparently didn't catch that part. I like them. They've got a solid team -- especially for their first year of transition. They're hungry. They'll do well.

Isn't this the second time in two games that we've "lost" the time of possession stat line?

What is best way to watch replay of game?

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Wait till KVLY posts it on YouTube. Then watch it on mute to remove the Timmerman.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    ESPN+ if you have it or wait until Valley News Live uploads it to their YouTube page.

Here’s a link to the playlist it should be added to soon: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...lPeIXn8VoV-puo

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

[QUOTE=Christopher Moen;1296402]ESPN+ if you have it or wait until Valley News Live uploads it to their YouTube page.

Here’s a link to the playlist it should be added to soon: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...lPeIXn8VoV-puo

Thanks! Found it finally. It was harder to find on ESPN+ than ESPN3.

Was disappointed with intro, not dimming lights and video board was black before tunnel walk. Sound has been really loud this year. Televisions were not working in concourse and bathroom 2nd quarter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I have no idea what anyone posted, nor do I care because I'm sure it was absolute over reactive drivel. We played a vanilla game because we fucking can. Chill the fuck out. That game was never in question.
    Bruce should always be goal line back, is there a guy that checks for that?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Burrows View Post
    Was disappointed with intro, not dimming lights and video board was black before tunnel walk. Sound has been really loud this year. Televisions were not working in concourse and bathroom 2nd quarter.

I think the fargodome needs a new HDMI cable

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    The only thing that should matter in the decision is the math, and you can go for it, fail and have that failure result directly in 6 for the opponent at almost 5% rate there and you still only need to convert for 6 somewhere around 52-54% to come out ahead of kicking the FG, and that's saying the FG is a 100% lock.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Hmmm. Sounds somewhat convincing. But I’m not sold on playing MoneyBall at the collegiate level. If it was just a game of chance then maybe. But there are very young humans involved.

Given the flow of that game and the result of the previous three plays I would have kicked that FG just like CK did. It was basically a PAT that paid 3:1.

I would have done it yesterday, I would do it again today and I would do it again on every other day going forward that ends in the letter ‘y’.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

I was surprised by the call to kick the field goal but I guess I'll go with the guy who has a 58-6 record and 3 National Championships. Those are the type of analytics I like.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix