Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU v. North Alabama

Default Re: GDT: NDSU v. North Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    And we put up 38 on their defense, so your point is?

The year is just starting, I feel if we respect the team then we can show it by how we talk about them. It goes hand in hand.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    21 of those points had basically nothing to do with the first team offense, that whole unit was bad and the first half was brutal. Against a real team it would have been big time trouble.

The OC needs to get Stick running again, maybe that will get him more in rhythm.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Oh that's rich. I thought about pointing that out instead of defending Ron, but I had no idea you would come back with english grammar smack when you commit the most common mistake in message board history in the post prior.

LMAO
    I can't control what the phone does when I post, nor do I actually care.

Their vs there? Lmao

I assure you that I know the difference. However, my point is not about grammar or spelling or punctuation. It is all about self control, which I dont expect you to understand at all.

Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Their vs there? Lmao

I assure you that I know the difference. However, my point is not about grammar or spelling or punctuation. It is all about self control, which I dont expect you to understand at all.

I know you know the difference. But if you're going to come at someone with self control smack(the fuck?), make sure you're doing it right yourself.

Besides, you and I both know whatever point you're trying to make is fucking stupid, and far from the point about you calling Ron a whiner because that's all you have to resort to. You even admitted Easton isn't performing up to snuff. Everyone is wasting their time with you since you're moving the goal posts.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    21 of those points had basically nothing to do with the first team offense, that whole unit was bad and the first half was brutal. Against a real team it would have been big time trouble.

The OC needs to get Stick running again, maybe that will get him more in rhythm.
    And of course you know that every point from a good big sky defending champion team came from the offense?

We would all like to see better,
    I am posting for the fans who went far and above dissapointment, maybe that was you and maybe not?

Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!

Their vs there? Lmao

Buddy, you just dedicated an entire post to use of language... on a fucking sports fan message board...

Agree with points, disagree with points... have fun.

Criticize fans for the language they use? You’re either naive or stupid, or both. Either way, you’re asking for it.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

And of course you know that every point from a good big sky defending champion team came from the offense?

We would all like to see better,
    I am posting for the fans who went far and above dissapointment, maybe that was you and maybe not?

Are you trolling us right now?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I know you know the difference. But if you're going to come at someone with self control smack(the fuck?), make sure you're doing it right yourself.

Besides, you and I both know whatever point you're trying to make is fucking stupid, and far from the point about you calling Ron a whiner because that's all you have to resort to. You even admitted Easton isn't performing up to snuff. Everyone is wasting their time with you since you're moving the goal posts.
    Your language is exactly one of my main points. Does that make you feel grown up? Did you feel you were making an intelligent contribution by the words you used. WOW!
    Don't I feel foolish.

If people are whining and making unnecessary personal attacks about our talented starting QB, somehow that is ok with you?

And if I call them a whiner because they ARE whining, I am the bad guy?

And then you post in such an intelligent and well thought out fashion that my head is now hanging in shame.
    [emoji17]

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Buddy, you just dedicated an entire post to use of language... on a fucking sports fan message board...

Agree with points, disagree with points... have fun.

Criticize fans for the language they use? You’re either naive or stupid, or both. Either way, you’re asking for it.
    Guess you told me?

Your language is exactly one of my main points. Does that make you feel grown up? Did you feel you were making an intelligent contribution by the words you used. WOW!
    Don't I feel foolish.

If people are whining and making unnecessary personal attacks about our talented starting QB, somehow that is ok with you?

And if I call them a whiner because they ARE whining, I am the bad guy?

And then you post in such an intelligent and well thought out fashion that my head is now hanging in shame.
    [emoji17]

This should actually be hyphenated...

Guess you told me?

You don’t have to guess. I really did tell you. I’m not convinced you know what I told you. But you’re right. I did tell you.