Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU v. North Alabama

Default Re: GDT: NDSU v. North Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    What do his stats say?

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Lol

Your wasting your time .. there are career whiners that love to dish crap ... never fails

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    Lol

Your wasting your time .. there are career whiners that love to dish crap ... never fails

It's not crap to point out when someone isn't playing up to their potential. Being a fan doesn't mean you see nothing but good and never say anything bad. Sorry, but Stick didn't play all that well. Did he have a couple good throws, sure, but he also has many more poor throws. It's not crap to point that out. Hope to god Stick has a higher standard for himself than this performance because it wasn't up to his potential at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    It's not crap to point out when someone isn't playing up to their potential. Being a fan doesn't mean you see nothing but good and never say anything bad. Sorry, but Stick didn't play all that well. Did he have a couple good throws, sure, but he also has many more poor throws. It's not crap to point that out. Hope to god Stick has a higher standard for himself than this performance because it wasn't up to his potential at all.
    I agree with this. I think we should expect better from Stick, he has shown he is better.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Well said Ron.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Lol

having an opinion different than yours makes him a whiner?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    having an opinion different than yours makes him a whiner?
    Doesn't suprise me that you rise to the occasion of defending this behaviour, the way some people express their frustration is a reflection of their personality, coupled with their inability to control their emotions, and their poor command of the English language. Adults that can not find big boy words to express their frustration ... this dilemma usually carries on to their next generation of children, who can not express or control themselves either.

It is ok to be frustrated as a fan, but to carry on in such a way that most people would think you are a junior high student is beyond comprehension?

Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!

Easton Stick is a far better player than most on this board ever were, in case any complainers used to play?

He isn't where we expect him to be but they have not played enough to find a rhythm yet. The receiving Corp is not helping this either, but we will see.

Doesn't make any sense to throw the ball to someone who cant/won't catch it, does it?

And if any ex bison players are carrying on like this, you are a huge dissapointment to the tradition ....just saying.

Imo

And scroll back to reread the comments to really get the picture.

Their defense is the real thing

SUU put up on 30 on their defense and something called Alabama A&M put up 20....they aren't the 85 Bears...Fact is Stick played poorly and I don't think our OC was sharp either. At least Lance brought some energy, that was nice.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Doesn't suprise me that you rise to the occasion of defending this behaviour, the way some people express their frustration is a reflection of their personality, coupled with their inability to control their emotions, and their poor command of the English language. Adults that can not find big boy words to express their frustration ... this dilemma usually carries on to their next generation of children, who can not express or control themselves either.

It is ok to be frustrated as a fan, but to carry on in such a way that most people would think you are a junior high student is beyond comprehension?

Lol

Oh that's rich. I thought about pointing that out instead of defending Ron, but I had no idea you would come back with english grammar smack when you commit the most common mistake in message board history in the post prior.

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    SUU put up on 30 on their defense and something called Alabama A&M put up 20....they aren't the 85 Bears...Fact is Stick played poorly and I don't think our OC was sharp either. At least Lance brought some energy, that was nice.
    And we put up 38 on their defense, so your point is?

The year is just starting, I feel if we respect the team then we can show it by how we talk about them. It goes hand in hand.