Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Bizon FB Schedule

Default Re: 2020 Bizon FB Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Be great to have annual conference FB games again! Been missing eyeballing all those rusty yellow Dodge the bullet picpup trucks every other year at the FB game parking lot in GF. Cheers!
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    Be great to have annual conference FB games again! Been missing eyeballing all those rusty yellow Dodge the bullet picpup trucks every other year at the FB game parking lot in GF. Cheers!
    Whats funny is the junk i saw parked outside the tin shed last thursday....seen a better tailgate at Concordia

According to some chick named Sue Volley, the F'hawkers are done playing NDSU... they are in the process of creating a new super FBS conference called "the great northern"with other successful football schools, including Grand Canyon University and UT Rio Grande Valley... she said Bison fans are going to be so jealous when they are left out, and will beg to be part of this league of super programs.

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    You F'Hawkers are going to need a bigger parking lot. Wherever we roam, we are home, and many of us don't travel in little trucks.

Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    Never thought of that... game would almost have to be in Fargo. Maybe they are lobbying for a neutral site game... not sure what they'd be bargaining with though.
    Perhaps they were hoping to get a game played on ice so they can finally see the Bison "slip."
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    According to some chick named Sue Volley, the F'hawkers are done playing NDSU... they are in the process of creating a new super FBS conference called "the great northern"with other successful football schools, including Grand Canyon University and UT Rio Grande Valley... she said Bison fans are going to be so jealous when they are left out, and will beg to be part of this league of super programs.

Sounds good. What can I do to help make this happen?
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    from what I understand, UND comes to Fargo to finish their amazing home and home contact with us....and then come again the following year to start conference play.

That is the only reason this thread exists on two boards, because Barn has a boner if they are coming to Fargo or staying in GF. It doesn't matter. Eventually they will be in the correct league and we will rotate home and away with them. Pretty simple. I had forgotten they booked two roads games to Fargo. THat is pretty funny. They could have signed ten deals better than that over the years.
    trololol. It cracked me up. He was so certain NDSU was going up north.
    College of Business Alumnus

Da Bison is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    trololol. It cracked me up. He was so certain NDSU was going up north.
    If I'm not mistaken he guaranteed that the game would be in el forked. Claimed that was part of the negotiations between the MVFC and the un_ President.

Kind of wonder if Barney = sue volley[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bison View Post
    If I'm not mistaken he guaranteed that the game would be in el forked. Claimed that was part of the negotiations between the MVFC and the un_ President.

Kind of wonder if Barney = sue volley[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk
    Was UN_ such a hot commodity that they had much leverage in any "negotiations"?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Yes. It's why they've been allowed to keep this God aweful uniforms too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    Was UN_ such a hot commodity that they had much leverage in any "negotiations"?
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk