Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: 2020 Bizon FB Schedule

Default Re: 2020 Bizon FB Schedule

I'm sorry, I know this is a thread drift (seems 2 B norm here), but I couldn't find the right thread. I read on here somewhere that certain fans were looking to view the Hawks/Huskies game. Good luck with your bye?

Pac-12 network live stream.

http://oklivetv.com/pac-12-network-live/
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    I'm sorry, I know this is a thread drift (seems 2 B norm here), but I couldn't find the right thread. I read on here somewhere that certain fans were looking to view the Hawks/Huskies game. Good luck with your bye?

Pac-12 network live stream.

http://oklivetv.com/pac-12-network-live/
    i personally can't wait to watch the Moral Victory...

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    Great observation Wags, you are on task. Most of these posters are on a FBS drift. Thx!
    The reason being:
    1st post to you guys as to where is your 2020 MVFC schedule?
    2nd post that SDSU has schedule
    3rd post that USD has schedule

I ask a seemingly knowledgeable FB fan base, why you were not aware of that schedule?
    SDSU has it printed - on page 93 of their 2018 Jackrabbit FB Media Guide under Future Schedules. So they knew about it for some time.
    In January I asked the Coyote fans on their board how they got the schedule so early posted on the U's web sight? Never received a response.

So why do the SD's fans know way before the rest of the MVFC fans?
    Guess you'll have to ask them.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    i personally can't wait to watch the Moral Victory...
    Let me paint a picture for you...

The clock is winding down, 5 seconds left, tick, tick ...

The ball is snapped ...

Ketteringham drops back and whistles a ball toward the sideline where Wanzek grabs a completely uncontested ball around our 30 yard line ....

UND GETS OUR FIRST 1st DOWN OF THE GAME!!!!! The FAN goes wild!!!

The players dump the Gatorade bucket and hoist Paul "Rudy" Rudolph in air.

Rudy once again is carried out of a college football stadium on the shoulders of his team! and the motivational music sounds. Go Irish, I mean Sioux, I mean Hawks ... Go Green, I mean Grey, I mean Pink ....

In all seriousness, I hope to see a few bright spots in the game, and some healthy players for the trip to Sam Houston. Obviously you want to compete and win, but trying to keep expectations in perspective, give the opponent. Wish I was making the trip as Seattle is a cool city and their stadium looks sweet. Just glad football is back! Enjoy your bye week, I'm sure you're guys really need it after that nail biter last weekend.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by siouxfan512 View Post
    Let me paint a picture for you...

The clock is winding down, 5 seconds left, tick, tick ...

The ball is snapped ...

Ketteringham drops back and whistles a ball toward the sideline where Wanzek grabs a completely uncontested ball around our 30 yard line ....

UND GETS OUR FIRST 1st DOWN OF THE GAME!!!!! The FAN goes wild!!!

The players dump the Gatorade bucket and hoist Paul "Rudy" Rudolph in air.

Rudy once again is carried out of a college football stadium on the shoulders of his team! and the motivational music sounds. Go Irish, I mean Sioux, I mean Hawks ... Go Green, I mean Grey, I mean Pink ....

In all seriousness, I hope to see a few bright spots in the game, and some healthy players for the trip to Sam Houston. Obviously you want to compete and win, but trying to keep expectations in perspective, give the opponent. Wish I was making the trip as Seattle is a cool city and their stadium looks sweet. Just glad football is back! Enjoy your bye week, I'm sure you're guys really need it after that nail biter last weekend.
    good stuff right there...thanks

and yes after the first tailgate of the year I do need a bye week, 3 in a row starting next week!!

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    At least I would be willing to double or triple my current teammaker contributions for move up to FBS.
    Many would I think.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I'll do thousands if they move to FBS. And I tell them every time they call me... And tell them to tell their superiors

It's time. Dean and Matt need to drive out to Salt Lake City and talk to mountain west. BUT THEY HAVENT EVEN PICKED UP A PHONE TO DO THAT. EMBARASSING
    So many fallacies in one post. You should be embarrassed.

If I see the Mountain West folks next month at the Sports Corp Hockey Luncheon, I'll ask them again about their opinions about NDSU. Hopefully they won't laugh this time.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Many would I think.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    And many won't. The question is what side out ways the other.
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. – Marcus Aurelius

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” – Benjamin Franklin