Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Bizon FB Schedule

Default Re: 2020 Bizon FB Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    LOL. Student fees are pretty minimal, so we'll give you a couple bucks a head, NBD.
    More importantly, we'll give you a good game, close a different-conference chapter in our history, and then look forward to beating you in all sports.
    There will most likely be changes in the Summit and MVFC in the near future, things will get worked out, but now - the Dakotas are welded.
    All sports? Your school is going to need to perform the miracle of resurrecting a few “dead” ones first.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    All sports? Your school is going to need to perform the miracle of resurrecting a few “dead” ones first.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Tappity Tap Tap, Tapatalk pat yourself on the back. What an ego trip. ----- You mean like your fake sport?
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    Tappity Tap Tap, Tapatalk pat yourself on the back. What an ego trip. ----- You mean like your fake sport?
    Don’t feed the troll, CM...
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

So now we have to play UND, SDSU and UND every year just because it is too difficult for Patty V. to comprehend and it costs a little more money? Wow, how long will it take to leave UND and Patty V. behind and jump to FBS. Won't come soon enough for me.

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So now we have to play UND, SDSU and UND every year just because it is too difficult for Patty V. to comprehend and it costs a little more money? Wow, how long will it take to leave UND and Patty V. behind and jump to FBS. Won't come soon enough for me.
    Don't forget UNI. I'm sure we'll end up playing them every year too. So we only get one shit team guaranteed as compared to SIU, MSU, ISUb are good for 1 or 2 shitty teams
    Hail Hydra.

What are you bitching about? Road trips to grand forks, mankato, st cloud, moorhead and duluth are more convenient

Add UNI in there and that's a pretty fun schedule to me! I am aaaaaaall for this because that's a high quality and fun schedule. Yeah the other division will be easier but I seriously couldn't care less.

Yeah I'm down with FBS. All of these "TOP TIER" FCS schools getting their asses handed to them this week solidifies how sh*tty the subdivision is as a whole. We are a loooong way removed from the Montana, GSU, APP State, UMASS, UNI being relevant... It really is just JMU and us right now. Hope it changes because FCS could be so cool if literally anyone else stops being retarded besides us and JMU
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

You are pissed? How about Youngstown? Now SDSU, NDSU, and USD get a free W every year in conference play...
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Hang in there... I also see AUGUSTANA in our future...

STOOOOOOOP with the FBS talk! Why does very thread get hijacked by it!!!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN