Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Bizon FB Schedule

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2020 Bizon FB Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I woould assume that as well. No way und plays all 3 dakota schools at home on the same year. Loks like they will bw coming to Fargo in 2020. Und hasnt released their conference schedule yet either. Maybe they are lobbying to have the game in gf! Ha!
    I would assume UNI is thrown in the mix with the 4 Dakota schools. Guessing it will be two at home, two on the road for all 5 schools. Could be way off though.

from what I understand, UND comes to Fargo to finish their amazing home and home contact with us....and then come again the following year to start conference play.

That is the only reason this thread exists on two boards, because Barn has a boner if they are coming to Fargo or staying in GF. It doesn't matter. Eventually they will be in the correct league and we will rotate home and away with them. Pretty simple. I had forgotten they booked two roads games to Fargo. THat is pretty funny. They could have signed ten deals better than that over the years.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    from what I understand, UND comes to Fargo to finish their amazing home and home contact with us....and then come again the following year to start conference play.

That is the only reason this thread exists on two boards, because Barn has a boner if they are coming to Fargo or staying in GF. It doesn't matter. Eventually they will be in the correct league and we will rotate home and away with them. Pretty simple. I had forgotten they booked two roads games to Fargo. THat is pretty funny. They could have signed ten deals better than that over the years.
    This^^^^^^^^
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    I woould assume that as well. No way und plays all 3 dakota schools at home in the same year. Looks like they will be coming to Fargo in 2020. Und hasnt released their conference schedule yet either. Maybe they are lobbying to have the game in gf! Ha!
    Never thought of that... game would almost have to be in Fargo. Maybe they are lobbying for a neutral site game... not sure what they'd be bargaining with though.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

the heads will explode in El Forko if this comes true and UND will have to play 3 in Fargo before they get 1 in GF....

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    Where is the Bizon FB schedule for 2020? SD & SDSU have their 2020 & 2021 MVFC schedules out?
    Hey, here's UN_'s schedule for 2020. Looks rather incomplete. Of course you will be coming to Fargo to get stomped. https://wiki.siouxsports.com/doku.ph.../2020_schedule

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

2020 is a long way away. Sure hope NDSU raises another championship banner before the 2019 home opener (which happens to be UND.)

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    2020 is a long way away. Sure hope NDSU raises another championship banner before the 2019 home opener (which happens to be UND.)
    Oh that would be great. Title #15 being raised in front of both GFCC fans.

Dewey

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    When this little gem hits the Hitler Youth Board this is gonna be fun.

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix