Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Freshman 4 - 2018 Edition

Default Re: The Freshman 4 - 2018 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yep, I wonder if the main reason Sproles is getting his shirt pulled is so he's better next year. Based on the depth chart he's WR5 right now and I don't think you pull the shirt on a WR5 in NDSU's offense because you need him that badly. I think they know they're going to need him next year so they're trying to accelerate his development as much as possible (if that makes sense).
    Yes I agree that there trying to move his up fast but he just isn't there yet. I don't think he has a catch yet so this year seems to be a waste if they burn more than 4. There in big trouble next year !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCityBison View Post
    Yes I agree that there trying to move his up fast but he just isn't there yet. I don't think he has a catch yet so this year seems to be a waste if they burn more than 4. There in big trouble next year !!!
    He caught a ball from Lance.

Maybe it's more about 7 games from now than it is next year. Come playoffs and potential championship game are they expecting him to be able to contribute with essentially a year under his belt?

When you are expected and able to win chanpionships "burning" a redshirt can be about making that happen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Maybe it's more about 7 games from now than it is next year. Come playoffs and potential championship game are they expecting him to be able to contribute with essentially a year under his belt?

When you are expected and able to win chanpionships "burning" a redshirt can be about making that happen.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Agreed.

10char

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    He caught a ball from Lance.
    I believe it was Channelle that caught Trey’s first and only pass a few weeks ago.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I believe it was Channelle that caught Trey’s first and only pass a few weeks ago.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    You could be right. Knew it was a true freshman, forgot Channelle was in that game as well.

UNI:

Phoenix Sproles

Honorable mention: Dimitri Williams

Williams in for a second game. Wondering if we'll see him again in the regular season or if they'll save him for the playoffs. Unless plans have changed and he's not planning on redshirting this year.

Just a thought. Would it be appropriate to add Seth Wilson to the watch list? It's looking to me like that might be at least a possibility. It's up to you, EC8CH. I like the thread a lot.

Insert Sproles next to Darius please ASAP.

you burned his shirt, so lets use this talent!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Farmer63 View Post
    Just a thought. Would it be appropriate to add Seth Wilson to the watch list? It's looking to me like that might be at least a possibility. It's up to you, EC8CH. I like the thread a lot.
    If Seth Wilson ever plays in a game I'll add him to track his number of games too just like Dimitri Williams. So far though he hasn't gotten into a game.