Default Re: The Freshman 4 - 2018 Edition

Illinios State:

James Kaczor
    Jasir Cox
    Destin Talbert
    Dimitri Williams
    Phoenix Sproles

I saw Kaczor, Talbert and Saybein Clark on the field yesterday. Anyone I missed? That's 5 games for Kaczor and 4 for Talbert.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    I saw Kaczor, Talbert and Saybein Clark on the field yesterday. Anyone I missed? That's 5 games for Kaczor and 4 for Talbert.
    Sproles.
    10 Whatever
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

South Dakota:

Phoenix Sproles
    Trey Lance
    James Kaczor
    Jasir Cox
    Destin Talbert
    Saybein Clark

Kenneth Channelle is transferring out of the program.
    Good luck to him where ever the future takes him.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Kenneth Channelle is transferring out of the program.
    Good luck to him where ever the future takes him.
    Better now than in a few years. Good luck to him.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Wondering if the sneak peak we've been given into this class has given any opinions regarding it's relative strength compared to previous years? I think there are some hidden gems on the D line that haven't seen the field yet due to the absurd depth at those positions already.

Youngstown State:

Phoenix Sproles
    James Kaczor
    Jasir Cox
    Destin Talbert

According to BisonReport Klieman indicated at his press conference today that they're pulling the redshirt on Jasir Cox and will use him as a full time special teamer. That's 4 shirts pulled now. Seems like a lot for a team with 40+ upperclassmen but it is what it is.

He also mentioned that Seth Wilson was close to playing against YSU. I wonder if they hold him out until the playoffs unless they need him and use him for up to all 4 playoff games?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    According to BisonReport Klieman indicated at his press conference today that they're pulling the redshirt on Jasir Cox and will use him as a full time special teamer. That's 4 shirts pulled now. Seems like a lot for a team with 40+ upperclassmen but it is what it is.

He also mentioned that Seth Wilson was close to playing against YSU. I wonder if they hold him out until the playoffs unless they need him and use him for up to all 4 playoff games?
    This might work on a couple of levels. Give him 3 years with his brother, maybe two as a starter in the same linebacking corps. Also, having that redshirt in your back pocket in case of injury certainly helped out a couple of others in the last few years.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯